[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a thread on this film, I'm not sure I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: The-Skin-I-live-In-Poster.jpg (2 MB, 2953x2215) Image search: [Google]
The-Skin-I-live-In-Poster.jpg
2 MB, 2953x2215
Let's have a thread on this film, I'm not sure I've ever seen one on here

I'm a little confused. Did Vera remember her life as Vicente the whole time and was just waiting for the right time to get her revenge? Or did she actually forget from all the opium use and her memory was triggered by seeing the picture of her past self?

Either way this movie is awesome and really underrated. I would have preferred if they kept the story the same as it was in Mygale but this worked well too. Thoughts?
>>
>>70080104
Fantastic movie. I never see it discussed on /tv/, but I onestly feel it's one of the best horror films I've ever seen. I know it's not a tradtitional horror, but I still feel as though it is more horror than anything.

To answer your question, I suspect a bit of stockholm syndrome mixed in with waiting for the opportune moment.
>>
>>70080104
>Did Vera remember her life as Vicente the whole time and was just waiting for the right time to get her revenge?

Yes
>>
>>70080104
Good movie
I wish they did a mainstream english language remake
>>
>>70080104
why does it look like its painted in photoshop?
Why not just use a photo
>>
>>70080643
2deep4u
>>
This was one of the most erotic films I have ever scene. Up there with Secretary and Crash.
>>
>>70080104
Yeah, it was really good.
>>
>>70080643
He wants the total war face model aesthetic.
>>
>>70080577
>>70080519
That makes the whole thing even more terrifying desu. S/he spent the whole time thinking about her past life and her family, knowing she was probably trapped forever...

that's some fucked up shit
>>
The rape scene was the hottest scene in any films ever.

... it was a rape scene, r-right?
>>
>>70080104
This was the sickest movie I've ever seen.

That you losers tout it as "high art" only proves that Hitler was right
>>
>>70080104
>I would have preferred if they kept the story the same as it was in Mygale
What happened in Mygale? I've always assumed they were similar. And apparently nowhere online has a summary of the book.
>>
>>70080604
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0918575/

I liked it
>>
>>70080736
>I don't know who Almovadar is and take everything at face value

two words: hello R*ddit
>>
>>70080104
he wrote in masculine pronouns when referring to himself during one of the first scenes.
>>
>>70080104
Masterpiece.
Watch it if you haven't.
>>
>>70080736

All plebs must fucking hang.
>>
heres a better question, does she still have her dick?
>>
>>70082080
No didn't you watch he was stretching her pussy with those instruments and then he took her virginity.
>>
>>70082096
no
>>
>>70080104

I read the book in Highschool.

Guessed the ending like midway through

Don't know if it's a good sign or a sign of psychopathy

To be fair with americuck pushing degeneracy into europe trans are a more discussed subject
>>
>>70082080
>>70082096
use spoiler you cunts

this is one of those films that you have to go in knowing nothing about it, i literally almost shit my pants when i realized what was going on
>>
>>70082080
>>70082096
Reported for spoilers. Get fucked.
>>
>>70082147
>>70082202
>going in to a thread about a movie you haven't seen
It is their own fault.
>>
>>70082224
>see this on page one.
>get spoilered.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>70080104
I hated this movie for some reason. It had no soul to me. It was just so meh.
>>
A bit underwhelming to be honest. It was okay I guess, but the direction gave it a light-hearted tone that didn't work well with the plot and subject matter. I know that's what they were going for, and I don't need to be slapped over the head with tone setting imagery to "feel" the right way, but this movie just went a bit too far in its contrast to fully engage me. That's all me though.

Still, I would recommend it to people. Not to people I know, they'll think I'm a weirdo, but to you freaks, sure go watch it at least once.
>>
>>70082202
I can't tell who's trolling who here anymore...
>>
>>70082280
Well then it won't be spoilered because you don't know who has the dick because the comments are out of context.
:^)
>>
>>70083328
Well I know your mom had it last night since I gave it to her, so maybe ppl should go investigate from there
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.