[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pscychedelic experiences with movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 236x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 236x356
I've actually been to picture related.

No shit, I was tripping balls on mushrooms trying to masturbate while listening to Gregorian Chants. Trying my damnedest to think about raping an Asian woman in a restroom.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to conjure visions of a terrified Japanese girl turtling as I bust into a college bathroom at 2am on a Saturday, wasted with my cock out, holding a rotary phone to bash her face in a few times before the rapening happens.

Instead, I'm laying there on my bedroom floor with a toilet brush in my ass, wearing my little sister's dirty panties, cock in hand with my cat laying on my chest purring. While I desperately try to cum, to sleezy thoughts, listening to horribly homoerotic chants about the bible or something.

Longstory short, I was viciously beating my dick for 3 hours. (gonna have scabs in the morning).
When all of the sudden, I'm in the glittery/gold nebula like whirlwind with pulsing stars and faggot angels playing the musicale instruments.
"Oh shit!", heading into the light. Meanwhile, disembodied floating heads of Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla are judging me for wasting my potential.

FINALLY came after 5 fucking hours after opening my bed room door to expose my self in the hall way. The thought of getting caught by my mom and sister's was what finally did me in.

Best nut in my life swear I laid in the opening listening to my sister's and talk over the Movie Lion King for about 30 minutes, while orgasmic juices slowly oozed out of my dick for the entirety of those 30mins.

I'll never forget that moment I saw the light and felt God. Nirvana
>>
i've seen that image tripping on mushrooms but it was the moon not the sun.
>>
File: Third-Eye-Cannabis.jpg (49 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
Third-Eye-Cannabis.jpg
49 KB, 325x400
>>
I tried watching Amarcord while on acid but I got bored pretty quickly. Plus my buddy was freaking out so I had to stop it anyway.
>>
DUDE
>>
watched the fly episode of breaking bad when i was coming off an acid trip, trip was pretty much over though.

thought you guys should know
>>
>>70068717
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
>>
>>70067778
One of my fondest memories was when me and a three of my best friends took two tabs of acid and just chilled at his house all night. We ended up watching The Empire Strikes Back and it was one of the most beautiful cinematic experiences I've ever had. That movie already had a special place in my heart and that night only served to cement that position. We were all so in sync that night that we were able to have a nerd debate over who was cooler, Han Solo or Lando Calrissian (we decided Lando was cooler but he molded Han into the now cooler one) while paying attention to the movie anyway. The only time I've ever not been pissed by discussion during a movie.

One of those friends later ended up sexually assaulting my girlfriend and we all cut off ties with him. Things were so much more innocent back then...
>>
File: VoiCb.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
VoiCb.jpg
172 KB, 1920x1040
This on Acid was a profound experience.
>>
wat
>>
best post on tv rn
>>
watching The Waking Life on shrooms with 3 other Bros was the craziest shit ever
>>
File: 1396979524975.webm (2 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
1396979524975.webm
2 MB, 720x304
post psychedeliakino
>>
>>70067778
cool story, fapping on psys with weed always results in mind blowing orgasms. I'll watch a good comedy over any spiritual shit while tripping too. Laughing hysterically is as enhanced as cumming is.
>>
not sure what your post has to do with film, but two in my experience:

2001: A Space Odyssey
Samsara
>>
>>70070807
How'd you go with the clay man scene in samsara while tripping?
>>
>>70067778
I saw visual hallucinations straight out of Donnie Darko while tripping in LSD. Like long bubbles trailing from people.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (250 KB, 616x790) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
250 KB, 616x790
>>70069777
>>
You gotta watch a horror movie like the exorcist while you're tripping. and you need to take entirely too much acid or shrooms. i had a bad trip and wound up watching scarface and the amount of blood near the end, just pools and pools of blood made me sick. then i watched the exorcist while the next phase of my trip kicked in and i had a complete freak out, i literally thought i had died and went to hell. it was so unbearable the rest of my life became ridiculously easy by comparison.
>>
>>70070807
This. I remember first time i ever did acid we watched 2001 and the warriors after that. Last saturday i watched yu yu hakusho ep 58 while trippin. Dem colors
>>
>>70071075
would you consider smashing yourself in the face with a brick to cure a headache as well?
>>
>>70070753
bruh what the fuck is that
>>
>>70070906
i had only smoked weed but it affected me for days afterwards, ultimate synergy of visual patterns and deep symbolism
>>
>>70071287
>>>/v/
>>
>>70071339
?????
When I search ">>>/v/" I don't get any movie hits
>>
File: 1457242739666.jpg (219 KB, 1100x688) Image search: [Google]
1457242739666.jpg
219 KB, 1100x688
first time doing acid, my friend and i watched the opening scene of pulp fiction and boy was that opening theme trippy...the whole scene where they shoot that guy in his appartment was very very intense. next thing i knew we were watching red hot chili pepper music videos (i dont even like rhcp)
>>
File: 1355250418041.gif (1 MB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1355250418041.gif
1 MB, 150x150
>>70071389
>(i dont even like rhcp)
>>
>>70070906
the factory farming bits were the most disturbing to me
>>
>>70071483
>tfw realizing how much we've fucked the natural balance of things
>>
>>70071621
that movie does a really good job of examining human life as if it existed on a microscopic scale, and yeah it sort of shatters that illusion of human exceptionalism that we all have internalized
>>
>>70071468
Woah you told me
Fucking faggot
>>
>>70070561
Which movie is that?
>>
File: this is my box.jpg (859 KB, 1560x2044) Image search: [Google]
this is my box.jpg
859 KB, 1560x2044
I watched Beasts of No Nation on DXM, the part with the woman he thought was his mom getting raped/killed made me feel like I was in hell. Would not recommend.

Now I just look at youtube videos of fractals while listening to new age and Eckhart Tolle.
>>
I watched the original Friday the 13th at Bonnaroo while I was tripping off acid/molly. The CHH CHH AHH AHH sounds scared the living fuck out of me.
>>
I want so badly to do shrooms and acid but I'm a recluse and straightedge and know no way to get them
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
I wish James Cameron didn't pussy out and spend the millions of dollars it would have cost to finish that big ass Ayahuasca trip sequence in Avatar

The unfinished version is trippy as it is

Then again, the movie itself is basically a walking DMT trip
>>
The first season of the Simpsons!!!!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.