[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the world is falling apart in every single corner What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (415 KB, 1247x787) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
415 KB, 1247x787
>mfw the world is falling apart in every single corner

What kind of movie do you think they will make years from now about us and our world, /tv/?
>>
>>70063782
would there be enough room under the chassis of those tanks for him to go prone if they run him over
>>
Those are really ascetically pleasing looking tanks.
>>
>>70063873
They didn't run him over.

How fucking young are you that you don't know about Tiananmen Square?
>>
>>70064045
it's a 'what if' question.
>>
>>70064206
Okay, the answer is no. That's a Type 59 and it would have crushed him even if he wasn't run over by the treads
>>
>>70063782
Didn't he end up dragged of to some gulag till he died?
>>
>>70063873
>>70064326
According to ...a website that 4chan thinks is spam... the ground clearance of a type 59 is 0.43m He looks like a skinny dude, so I think he'd be fine.
>>
movies will be illegal by then
>>
>>70063782
How Trump sold America to Jews and Conservatards supported him
>>
>>70063782
Why do the tanks closest to the camera look smaller? It's like daddy tank at the back, then mommy tank & two little baby tanks
>>
>>70063782
Something like Chicken Little where people think the sky is falling on a weekly basis because we don't have the historical structure to deal with an era of easy, cheap mass communication.

But I dunno, maybe more capeflicks lol
>>
>>70065964
BUT HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!

IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S HISTORICALLY IDENTIFIED AS A DEMOCRAT AND DONATED TO HILLARY CLINTON'S CAMPAIGN ONLY 15 YEARS AGO OR ANYTHING!
>>
>>70066112
hello there reddit!
>>
>>70066016
Because it's a photo montage, this never happened, it was just propaganda.
>>
>>70066035
we need a truman show but with social netowrks instead of reality shows
>>
>>70066112
Hi Bern victim, ass still hurting?
>>
>>70063782
If the world is falling apart like you imagine then surely there won't be anyone left to make movies about us, wouldn't you say old sport?
>>
>>70066343
Why do Trump voters always take the bait?
>>
>>70066145
God someone disagreed with my worldview! What's the most immature and illogical way I can respond? I know! I"ll just say they're from reddit! That way I don't have to think!
>>
>>70066534
because they're thin skinned /pol/ tourists who believe 4chan=/pol/
>>
>>70066608
Boy howdy they just jump right in the boat!
>>
>>70066608
So free, so unique, you absolutely shattered his world mate good job
>>
>>70066016
>daddy tank at the back, then mommy tank & two little baby tanks
:3
>>
>>70063782

Idiocracy has already been made, Desu.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.