[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daredevil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Daredevil.jpg (108 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil.jpg
108 KB, 940x529
What's /tv/'s opinion on Netflix's Daredevil series?
>>
>>70060673

Best tv-capeshit out there.

The ninja stuff last season dragged on way too long though and took away from the way better Punisher arc.
>>
>>70060720
I agree. I don't think there was enough Kingpin either. He was the best part about the show. I never thought Private Pyle could be that good at acting.
>>
>>70060673

Has there ever been a show with this level of choreography before?

Say what you will about the writting (which I personally think is great) but the fight scenes are beyond anything I have ever seen in a tv show and most movies.
>>
You ever shitpost red?
>>
>>70060673
It's a good mix of True Kino and Goofy Capeshit
The best capeshit there is, but probably because they get 13 hours to play with.
>>
best Marvel capeshit
best Punisher
>>
>Did it feel _____ or _____?
>both

They use this set up at least every three episodes desu
>>
>>70060673

Season 2 dropped the ball

needed more of the priest to develop its themes.
>>
>>70060673
Ïts ok for a capeshit
>>
Based Fisk.

Never thought he'd be this good. He's not just a one-dimensional crime lord; he's actually quite deep and fleshed-out.
>>
>>70060720
The Flash is pretty awesome too, dooooood
>>
By far the best superhero show out there. Though the last episode of S2 was a bit disappointing, the Punisher should have cleared an entire rooftop of ninjas with artillery instead of shooting one fucking ninja at the end. Also bringing back Nobu (I think was his name) was underwhelming as a main villain.

>>70063036
lel, it's ok at the very most and last season was pretty fucking shit.
>>
>>70060673
garbage show
>>
>>70063436

Nah.
>>
>>70063492
Okay, person with garbage taste.
You sure proved me wrong.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.