[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there two boards for games and game generals, but just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: hmm.jpg (40 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
40 KB, 400x300
Why are there two boards for games and game generals, but just one board for movies? Why no board for tv snow and franchises general?
>>
>>70053217
fuck off and die you disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>70053217

You've got to give Hiroshima Nagasaki a blowjob to get a new board.
>>
>>70053241
Care to elaborate, honey? Because you probably thought that I frequent /v/, but that's not true, you dumbfuck.
>>
>>70053217
Think about it. It's /v/. If something gets to the point where it can overrun /v/ of all places, it's big and popular enough to deserve it's own board.

/tv/ meanwhile still has a 300 post bump limit.
>>
>>70053217
>wanting to disrupt the delicate balance of the perpetual meme machine that is /tv/
>>
File: image.jpg (457 KB, 1900x1169) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
457 KB, 1900x1169
>>70053217
Smart Eva poster

/tv/ needs to do to capeshit what /v/ did to pokemon

>>70053241
Kys capecunt
>>
>>70053217
because if you split the two you'll have 3 pages of active threads on both
>>
>>70053320
disgusting feet tbqh my familia
>>
we need a board for capeshit flicks and a board for true kino. im getting real sick of all the 14 year old superhero fans that pollute this board.
>>
>>70053320
>>70053368
this
>>
What is /mlp/
>>
>>70053217
Because Moot always hated /tv/.
>>
>>70053217
intelligent man this OP is, /tv/ needs to be split into television and movies at a minimum
>>
>>70053566
What was his goddamn problem?
>>
Make /liveaction/ so the batfags and the ironfags can go whack off together away from the kino.

/actor/ for the pathetic pedo worshippers. Incidently, everyone that posts there gets permed but we dont tell em.
>>
File: 1463607308071.jpg (127 KB, 728x609) Image search: [Google]
1463607308071.jpg
127 KB, 728x609
>>70053217
Because /v/ actually got so shitty they had create a containment board. I don't think /tv/ has gotten that bad yet.
>>
>>70053368

They get in the way of all the real discussion that would otherwise take place.
>>
>>70053682
He knew how fucking shit this board is.

>There are people on 4chan right now who consider /tv/ their 'home board'

Ugh.
>>
You guys seem to forget that /film/ existed for a whole 8 hours and it was nothing but baneposting and dr who generals.
>>
>>70053217
Vidya has three dedicated boards on 4chan. /v/, /vg/, and /vr/. You know why? Because /v/ used to be fucking horrible when the other two didn't exist, especially /vg/. Nothing would change on /tv/ with the addition of new boards relating to the medium.
>>
because
1. this board isnt that fast
2. nobody talks about tv or film here
3. tv and film is for retards
>>
>>70053566
>>70053823
what a cunt

also what kind of mod calls himself Moot?
>>
>>70053992
Yes it would.

Baneposters are no better than the attention seeking whores that used to shit up /v/ with their generals of dead games or meme shit no one played.

/got/ and /who/ threads are literally the same cancer shit found in /vg/, usually with threads deteriorating in to circle jerks that have nothing to do with the topic, and shit flinging everywhere.
>>
>>70054175
The thing is, there isn't enough generals on /tv/ to justify creating an entirely new board for them. I do think capeshit needs it's own board though, there's far too much of it littered throughout the catalog and it's annoying as fuck. I think an board purely for capeship could work.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.