[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so based? Also this X-Men Apocalypse was a good wake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: X-Men-Apocalypse-7.jpg (117 KB, 1257x835) Image search: [Google]
X-Men-Apocalypse-7.jpg
117 KB, 1257x835
Why is he so based?
Also this X-Men Apocalypse was a good wake up call to not follow the critics, I enjoyed the movie very much and I might as well go and see Warcraft.
If you haven't seen X-men you should watch it, If you liked the others with these actors you will most likely enjoy this one too.
>>
File: 1462212983086.gif (668 KB, 366x396) Image search: [Google]
1462212983086.gif
668 KB, 366x396
>>70051969
KEEP YOUR CAPESHIT OUT OF /tv/
>>
File: 005581Capture.png (973 KB, 768x918) Image search: [Google]
005581Capture.png
973 KB, 768x918
>>70051969

Magneto is a pretty shit character now.

>Also this X-Men Apocalypse was a good wake up call to not follow the critics,

lol
>>
File: singer.png (445 KB, 703x470) Image search: [Google]
singer.png
445 KB, 703x470
Fox intern pls go.

Magneto, like these flicks, is booooring. It's the same one-note performance, played out motivation and conflict. It's over, Singer's gotta go.
>>
>>70052017
>le r/t meme
Wow, baby's first conflict and baby's first Jesus imagery
So deep and good
>Muh murdered parents

Also fass and Macovoy shit over any actors in those 2 movies
>>
File: Capture.png (361 KB, 966x384) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
361 KB, 966x384
>>70051969

Why was Magneto chummy with Xavier at the end after killing millions in the 3rd act?

Why were there no consequences for anything?

>>70052094

x-men is trash
>>
>>70051969
Objectively better than the other 2 competing franchises

Better leads, better director
>>
>>70052155

There were more emotional stakes and consequences over the death of Quicksilver in AoU than Havok in X:A and Havok has been in multiple films. Just terrible.

Singer is trash.
>>
>>70052155

I see foxcucks don't want to answer the question.
>>
>>70051969
Shill
>>
>>70052063
>>70052155
>>70053261
Why shill? Am I the only one here who enjoyed the movie?
>>
>>70053423
>Am I the only one here with shit taste?

yes
>>
>>70053423
No, it was the best capeshit of the year, not that that's saying much
>>
>>70051969

>Assbender could have chosen the path of the serious actor, the next Daniel Day Lewis.
>instead sells out, sucks Satans cock and does endless capeshit and gameshit

he is in no way "based" anon.
>>
Why does Storm join a mass murdering mutant when she worships Mystique like MLK.
>>
>>70051969
Who the fuck is he again?
>>
>>70053560
She's hungry for power, he gave him power, an she needed some kind of father figure (You know daddy issues)
>>
>>70054009
None of this is said in the flick.

How does she have daddy issues?
Why is she hungry for power?
>>
>>70051969
It was ok, i mean it needed more Jubilee for qtness and Quicksilver but it was ok.
>mfw i watched CW a week ago and i can't remember anything that happened in that movie outside of how hot Aunt May was...
>>
>>70053423
I enjoyed the film too, but it did have quite a few flaws.
>>
>>70054098
>None of this is said in the flick.
Capefags everyone, this is why they love digested made by the numbers Marvelshit.
>>
>>70054098
Fuck, you must be kidding me, you have to analyze it, not everything is gonna be spoonfed right away to you.
>>
>>70053929
Magenta
>>
>>70054209
>It doesn't make any logical sense
>bu-but marveldrones

kids these days.,
>>
sweet thanks for the post OP, looking forward to this movie a bunch but the reviews kinda ruined the hype for me, but you're right, fuck critics
>>
>>70054229
>I can't defend it = You have to analyze it!

anons here really are retarded.
>>
>>70052016
computer can you edit a REEEEEing Pepe face on this gif?
>>
>>70054339
yes you surely are
>>
>>70053503
Eh deadpool was better but still this was a little less better than Civil war and better than Batman v Superman
>>
>>70052017
pleb
patrician
kinomeister

in order
>>
>>70054339

There is really nothing they can do. x-man is some cartoony shit and the new one takes the cake.

Absolutely poor writing.
>>
>>70054160
>but it did have quite a few flaws.
I liked too, better than BvS and I think as good as CW, but still worse than DoFP or some MC movies (Ant-man, GotG, IM...)

I didn't like
-Apoc make-up (Although the character and Oscar acting were pretty good)
-Mystique and Angel (Basically filler tier, they could be removed and the movie won't change at all)
-80's fashion choices (They made GoT girl look like Boy George for real)
-Not eough time for Jubilee or Psylocke (An Olivia Munn was pretty good, I was expecting something REALLY bad, but she pulled it)
>>
Singer and Kinberg are blights on this series that NEED to go
>>
>>70054224
reply test number one
>>
>>70054339
I'm gonna spoonfed you so open your mouth retard baby.

>How does she have daddy issues?
She's orphan, she idolizes a criminal
>Why is she hungry for power?
She's poor, she lived a tough life but vertainly wanted to move forward even making stupid choices like robbing or following a mass murderer
>>
>>70054655

Being poor doesn't mean you are hungry for power. While being poor she was worshiping an MLK like figure and not using her godlike powers. She doesn't need Apoc to attain power.

Being an orphan doesn't mean she has daddy issues as she lost both parents, hell she had her own place.

After all the destruction why does she turn on Apoc at the end? Because he hurt Mystique? Destroying the world would have done the same thing so why join him in the firs place?

What is her character motivation.

Try again faggot.
>>
>>70055004
>What is her character motivation.

It's never said or shown in the flick
>>
>critics

I can make my mind up on whether a film is worth watching thanks
>>
X-Men Apocalypse made Batman V Superman look like an unfunny Neil Breen film.
>>
whole Magneto siding with apocalypse was retarded as fuck
>Here you people were SLAUGHTERED
>ayy lmao I join u
>now, lets bring doom to this world and kill more people en masse
>>
>>70055004
She is a mutant who may want to live in a world where mutants are the one at a top. Have you not seen that before?
>>
>>70055312
>live in a world where mutants are the one at a top
>By killing other mutants
>And turn on Apoc at the end guaranteeing mutants are not at the top

wew boy, we have some dumb asses over here.
>>
>>70055425
Fuck I butchered that
>>
>>70055425

The writing in X:A is pretty poor.
>>
I had deep felling as soon thi flick announced that Magneto would be lame retread of same plot for (count em) SIX movies now

Jeez people whine about Mystique, but take Fasbender out of this FLICKK and give that development time to fucking Apocalypse!!!
>>
>>70055289
that was always the stupidity of Magneto character. Becomes Nazi mutant himself because of Nazis. What did you expect? a smart reasoning for becoming a villain?
>>
File: wt5fwwt.jpg (31 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
wt5fwwt.jpg
31 KB, 403x392
> normal day at the factory
> suddenly Henryk comes in and wants to kill you and all your friends
> yfw
>>
>>70055809
he's a big guy
>>
>>70052017
look at this >>70054431
>>
>>70055289

Yeah pretty shit.
>>
>>70055714

>Go see new X-Men movies
>Basically a Magneto (+ Mystique) movie when Wolverine isn't involved

And now they've blown the Apocalypse and Phoenix wad. Bury it.
>>
>>70056381
>they've blown the Phoenix wad.

lol one would think so but the producer already said the next one is Dark Phoenix, whoopee
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.