[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jon Stewart quits >Trevor Noah gets job >immediate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: download_27_.jpg (35 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
download_27_.jpg
35 KB, 600x448
>Jon Stewart quits
>Trevor Noah gets job
>immediately starts talking about how the show will shift to a more millenial market to stay relevant
>/tv/ and john stewart lovers all say he sucks ass and ratings are crashing and he'll be fired soon
>turns out Trevor was right all along

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mattconnolly/2016/05/21/one-championship-leading-the-charge-for-mma-homegrown-heroes-and-professional-sports-in-asia/#39782cf63d13

>But according to Comedy Central, Noah isn’t going anywhere–despite a dip in ratings and a general sentiment that he’s not as funny or essential as Jon Stewart. At least, a sentiment among dinosaurs who are less valuable to advertisers than younger viewers.

>“The truth is our network is a business, and our core audience are millennials,” Comedy Central president Kent Alterman told The Daily News. “And millennials are paying attention to us.” Noah’s Daily Show might not be a hit with the set-top box audience, but he is–perhaps somewhat surprisingly–dominating among cord-cutters.

>Noah seems to be winning the war when it comes to streaming entire episodes. And once those digital numbers are taken into account, the new Daily Show turns out to be the most watched of all the late night comedy shows among its target audience of 18-34 year old, even beating Jimmy Fallon’s top-rated Tonight Show.

> the most watched of all the late night comedy shows among its target audience of 18-34 year old,

/tv/, don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
>>
>>70051270
>>
>In fact, the new “Daily Show” turns out to be the most watched of all the late night comedy shows among its target audience of men18-34 years old, even beating Jimmy Fallon’s top-rated “Tonight Show.”

Any legit source on this? I find this hard to believe.
>>
>>70051499
Smart Fredposter
>>
WE
>>
>>70051270
Why do you have a forbes article about MMA in your post?
>>
>>70052159

Ditto.

You can track that sort of thing, but I'd bet money on that group watching more reruns of Craig Ferguson that anything available from Noah.
>>
>>70051270
He is not funny but thats beside the point. The show is terrible. Never seen a show in my life, with this much leftist sjw tier propaganda. Do people actually listen to these cucks? Im not from America but I would feel ashamed when this kind of extreme leftist crap gets on tv.
>>
>>70051270
>The truth is our network is a business, and our core audience are millennials

Eventually those debt ridden under/unemployed millennials are going to reach a breaking point on their spending where even toilet paper will become unaffordable. lol good luck trying to sell them anything then ad fags
>>
>>70051270
I always said Trevor Noah had the potential to be the next Jon Stewart.

WILMORE ON THE OTHER HAND...
>>
>>70055398
Wilmore is one of the worst, most unlikeable talk show host ever. He spends all his time that he should be making jokes, talking about being black, and ironically, isnt a very "black" guy at all.
>>
File: 1456050725247.png (582 KB, 650x676) Image search: [Google]
1456050725247.png
582 KB, 650x676
>>70051270
>mfw Bill O'Reilly was right about Daily Show audience being slack jawed stoners
>>
>>70055718
>calling the president a nigger to his face
Willmore truly is worse than most of 4chan
>>
Wilmore and Noah both suck and only have those jobs because they are black.

Samantha bee is also terrible. You'd think if they were going to shoehorn negros and women into late night positions then they would actually pick people with talent.

RIP
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.