[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're sitting in a club when this mother fucker walks up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
You're sitting in a club when this mother fucker walks up to your GF and marks her ass. What do you do?
>>
I bait him with the low ground then at the last possible second I switch to the high ground whilst splitting him in two
>>
Call my friend who's a redditor and have him tip his fedora at the blue guy
>>
Stab him with a knife made of melted toy of Wall-E and Rihanna's CDs
>>
Call a cab and leave her at the club, otherwise he'll be able to get into my cave and kill my retard
>>
I hold the door
>>
>>70043222
Stab him with my dragonsteel cock
>>
>>70043222
Tell her we need to leave the bar right now because he knows where she's at, but then have a few more drinks and play pool anyway.
>>
>>70043253
I kekked harder than my doctor allows.
>>
Drag him over to the door then slam it on his head till the door breaks or his head does.
>>
My gf is a strong womyn so she will just rip his head off
>>
>>70043222
He looks pissed. I doubt he enjoys being an ice elemental being that much. I wonder what it's like for an other to get an erection.
>>
>>70043279
>knife made of melted toy of Wall-E and Rihanna's CDs
I have a feeling this is an item that you possess
>>
File: 1456351604510.jpg (35 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1456351604510.jpg
35 KB, 300x360
>>70043306
>>
>>70043222
aggressively suck his dick, trips confirm i'm marked for life and have to be his slave
>>
>>70043222
He looks like shit, why the hell did they recast the Hardhome one?
>>
File: 1464273040628.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1464273040628.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>70043222

Ask him to chill my drink.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.