[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who didn't think Eisenberg wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: _1459885378.jpg (27 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
_1459885378.jpg
27 KB, 600x300
I mean, he wasn't good by any means, and he shouldn't have been representing Luthor in any way, but I personally found the hate directed towards him a little exaggerated. He was annoying at worst and ok at best. Blackheart or whatever from Ghost Rider was much worse.
>>
he was brilliant and you're a fucking pleb if you disagree
>>
he was just a guy to me, even better, i've known people like that irl without the mannerisms but somewhat similar personalities
>>
>>70040372
Brilliant would be stretching it. He's not bad, but he's not... Good. I just think the hate is a little overstated.
>>
File: 1462829105423.jpg (1 MB, 3293x2618) Image search: [Google]
1462829105423.jpg
1 MB, 3293x2618
>>70040308
No, only dummies think that.
I love that he's a walking Freudian Slip, Eisenberg's performance is hypnotizing, and every line is memorable.
People who hated him mostly are in the >not muh Lex or the "he acts like an immature manchild aspie just like me so I'll project my resentment towards him" categories.

http://www.manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/
>>
>>70040308
He's a great actor and is excellent in everything he does. Same with his gf. They take the craft seriously.
>>
>>70040817
>>
he was legit great in the movie. what people didn't like wasn't his acting, it was how eccentric his character was.
>>
>>70040308
I liked him as well. Better than Lex being a real estate shark. Snyder's genius showed through when I realised what Lex was meant to represent.

Lex seemed really petty and at the same time obsessed with Superman. So what does Snyder do? He casts a child to play Lex because children are petty. Genius
>>
File: vomit.jpg (739 KB, 1636x1823) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
739 KB, 1636x1823
>this thread
>>
>>70040308
Mostly just annoying.

The poor quality of the movie compared to the hype and expected quality is what creates all the hate. Luthor being obnoxious and annoying rather than intimidating and intelligent is just another slap in the face.

On a side note, no one will ever give an opinion that is "in the middle". We live in a mostly binary opinion world. A movie is either "THE GREATEST THING EVER" or "ABSOLUTE SHIT", never in between. This is why so much hate or praise for mediocre movies happens.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.