[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hercules or Xena?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1459971743957.jpg (143 KB, 799x1155) Image search: [Google]
1459971743957.jpg
143 KB, 799x1155
Hercules or Xena?
>>
>>70037654
hercules, though that looks like his I can smell a dumpster face
>>
Xena and Hercules had their ups and downs.
Xena could be good if it was an episode where it wasn't about Xena being a whore or her dark past and not Aries trying to fuck her or a gabriel episode.
Hercules was good as long as Ioalus wasn't a cunt.
>>
xena
>>
>>70037808
seriously what the fuck

Ares and Iolaus are great, the latter is the best thing about Legendary Journeys. And the backstory episodes are the best thing about Xena. I agree with you on Gabrielle though
>>
kahlan
>>
Callisto.
>>
>>70037654
Both are among my favorite shows, but Xena is noticeably better. More variety, more ambitious storytelling, better action, better villains, and Xena is just so much more interesting of a character than Hercules is, not to mention Lawless is actually good at acting unlike Sorbo. I will say that Iolaus is a far better sidekick than that whiny, ugly Gabrielle though
>>
>>70037654
Xena because Lucy Lawless is the perfect woman
>>
File: callisto_wink.gif (2 MB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
callisto_wink.gif
2 MB, 300x226
>>70037967
this
>>
>>70037654
Did they fug?
>>
>>70038116
Yes
>>
I wish she was dressed like this in every episode
>>
Nudes of Xena ?
>>
File: 54900.jpg (44 KB, 354x236) Image search: [Google]
54900.jpg
44 KB, 354x236
>when you are fapping to the Xena intro and cum right as the cleavage scene shows
>>
>>70039759
she gets nekkid all the time in Spartacus, she's older and not in as good of shape though. Still hot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.