[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games/shows like this? Already watched The Expanse btw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (34 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
34 KB, 460x215
Games/shows like this?

Already watched The Expanse btw
>>
>>70032346
Fuckkk, meant films* not games
>>
>>70032358
>not knowing that ME is basically Star Trek the videogame

at least it was until ME3
>>
>>70032408
I watched the films it didn't really seem like Mass Effect to me more like CoD Advanced Warfare or something.
>>
>>70032346
>Games like this?
Unreal 2 is basically Mass Effect in FP. With less annoying shipmates.
>>
>>70032346
>>70032408
This. Star Trek is basically the parts of Mass Effect that made it more than a lame quasi-RPG shooter.
Though Star Trek is more futuristic and more bleeding heart "noblebright" than a lot of people's Shepherds, and the general feel of ME, what with the reapers and all.
>>
It greatly reminded me of Babylon 5 when I was playing it
>>
File: 1445314972220.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445314972220.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>70032446
>he lets the JJ Abrams films colour his perception of Star Trek

Go back and watch TNG m8.
>>
>>70032408
ME3 was fucking perfect until the last 20 or so minutes of the game.
>>
>>70032446
The films are absolute trash because of Diet Spielberg JJ Abrams

Watch the original show or TNG. Even Deep Space Nine.
>>
The Quarantine / Geth story has a few similarities to Battlestar Galactica
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.