[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies you didn't think would make you cry but did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: CLICK.jpg (35 KB, 300x445) Image search: [Google]
CLICK.jpg
35 KB, 300x445
Movies you didn't think would make you cry but did
>>
Come on man you made this earlier today. At least put a space of 24 hours between it.
>>
Crying is for fags
>>
>>70031059
No I didn't, that was another Click poster
>>
File: simone and gregg turkington.jpg (113 KB, 441x600) Image search: [Google]
simone and gregg turkington.jpg
113 KB, 441x600
ant-man, not even kidding
>>
>>70031025
People always look at me weirdly when I say Click is the only movie that ever made me cry.

I'm a workaholic and my dad died last year so I could relate.
>>
>>70031090
which scene?
>>
File: Die Hunde sind los.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Die Hunde sind los.webm
3 MB, 640x480
What do you mean by cry? Like water comming out of my eyes? None.
Feeling emotional? Webm related
>>
>>70031104
The father/daughter/family stuff
>>
FUCK YOU STOP POSTINF THISTLE TO BE THE FIRST Year IN YYT IS SO GOOD AT Your OWN MUSIC To THE GAME WITH ME ON TWITTER FOR IPHONE USERS OF MY FRIENDS TO BE ABLE I LOVE THE FACT
>>
>>70031025
I expected it to make me cry but I didn't.
>>
>>70031133

context?
>>
Rain Man
>>
Schindlers List
I knew it was about the Holocaust but I didn't realize how many Jews would get away.
>>
Heat
>>
File: Hunde sind los.webm (2 MB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
Hunde sind los.webm
2 MB, 720x576
>>70031180
The film's story is centered on two dogs named Rowf and Snitter, who escape from a research laboratory in Great Britain. Snitter has had his brain experimented upon while Rowf has been drowned and resuscitated repeatedly.
Initially relieved and eager to experience their new freedom, the dogs are soon faced not only with the realities of life in the wild but with another more terrifying realisation—they are being hunted by their former captors. On the beach of Ravenglass, Snitter looks out over the water and claims to see an island. They begin to swim away into the mist towards the island Snitter claims to see but Rowf can't spot. The dogs swim and swim and swim, until at last, Snitter claims that the island was an illusion due to his operation and begins to let himself drown. Rowf however, claims to finally spot the island and urges Snitter to continue; "Just stay with me...I'll get you there."
>>
File: 1438027217196.png (46 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
1438027217196.png
46 KB, 1500x1383
>>70031368
>>
>>70031368
They survive in the books.

But the credits scene with the shot of the open water is just brutal
>>
>>70031834
>They survive in the books.
They did? I though there they died for sure.

I don't dislike that ending as brutal as it might be. They just never stood a chance because life can be really brutal sometimes.
>>
>>70031368
Shit anon, I think I've seen this mentioned around here before but will definitely check it out now. Thanks!
>>
>>70031950
I think the authors original intent was to have them die but the publisher thought it was too depressing. The movie is more in line with the authors vision i think.
>>
>>70031165
Patrician taste
>>
>>70032413
That is what made it so effective. At least to for me.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.