[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Limitless cancelled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: limitless.jpg (138 KB, 1264x711) Image search: [Google]
limitless.jpg
138 KB, 1264x711
RIP

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/690163-limitless-series-cancelled#/slide/1
>>
>>70029013
Isn't this just another "detective show with a twist"?

Good riddance
>>
it looked like it was going to be garbage anyway
>>
>only another shit head loser can take the magic pills

don't let the door hit you on the way out
>>
I wish they would cancel Supergirl
>>
GIMME DAT PILL
>>
I want that pill
>>
>>70029238
Supergirl is now on CW.
>>
Hopefully this discourages networks from hiring Jake McDorman again while not tarnishing Jennifer Carpenter's career.
>>
>>70029263
which is as good as renewing it for 5+ seasons
>>
File: CUnIFXWUkAAPpRL.jpg (49 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CUnIFXWUkAAPpRL.jpg
49 KB, 600x400
I really liked this show, any recommendations for a similar one?
>>
They completely failed at portraying an intelligent person, that was the main problem for me.
>>
I really hate the premise for the movie and tv show. Guy can't be fucked doing anything with his life so he takes a pill to take the easy way out and make everything better
>>
>>70029468

Yeah literally any hour long procedural network tv drama you fucking soccer mom pleb
>>
>>70029856
uhhhh i watch walking dead its premium dramaaaaa uhhhh plebbbbbbbbbb
:^)
>>
>>70029898
FtWD is betetr
>>
>>70029182
Yeah and each episode seemed like the writers didn't talk to each other. One episode he is basically a computer on the pill, next episode he is like a absent minded college professor.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (19 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
19 KB, 500x367
>>70029013
I guess this show wasn't... Limitless
>>
>>70029013
good on episode 16 now and it's shit

fucking chris pratt knock-off motherfucker
>>
File: Booster_Gold_Vol_2_40.jpg (44 KB, 400x613) Image search: [Google]
Booster_Gold_Vol_2_40.jpg
44 KB, 400x613
I liked the show, but I guess it frees him up for other roles.
>>
>>70029013
Fuck, my favourite /tv/-series? What? I-I loved it!

What am I supposed to watch now?
>>
>>70029468
Lucifer is cop stuff with a twist (more twist than cop stuff, I'd say, though), and it's often comedic, so...?

Also it's great.
>>
fuck off, this was actually really good.

THEY FUCKING HAD A 2 WEEKS BREAK BETWEEN EVERY EPISODE IF NOT MORE

NO WONDER IT GETS SHIT RATINGS
>>
>>70029013
OH MY FUCKING GOD NO
>>
>>70033160
They barely investigate crimes sometimes. Lucifer is also becoming more supernatural next season.
>>
>>70033160
>Also it's great.
It's horrible.
Lucifer isn't charming at all.
His Sinner Man rendition was god awful.
He has no chemistry with his partner who is probably a real life lesbian and also unfortunately a terrible actress despite being incredibly beautiful.
>>
Damn. At least it ended on a decent enough note.

And I'm not sure where they could have gone with the plot from there, but I wanted to see more of the characters regardless.
>>
>>70033303
He makes me laugh. The female lead never struck me as a good actress, though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>70029013
I dropped it after the first episode. I thought it was gonna be like the Limitless film, they were gonna have it span over the entire series and maybe the next series it features a different character like in True Detective. But after episode 2 it became clear it was just CSI with superpowers.
>>
I liked it
>>70033385
>Damn. At least it ended on a decent enough note.
probably what killed it
>>
>tfw you will never Deb on tv again
>>
>>70029013
THAT WAS QUICK

DEB FROM DEXTER CAN NOT ACT FOR S H I T

WORST ACTING ACROSS THE BOARD POSSIBLY EVER WITNESSED

THE LIMITLESS MOVIE WAS OK, MOSTLY CUS BRADLEY COOPER DID A GOOD JOB

A-TEAM 2 WHEN
>>
>>70033220
this
>>
>>70033220
And yet the other two shows before it didn't suffer from the same kind of schedule. People just didn't like it and it shouldn't have been a 10pm show.
>>
it was just okay. i watched it, but i don't really mind that it got cancelled.
>>
>>70033421
This, it was rubbish and I'm glad it got canceled.
>>
>>70032444
Holy shit, he would be the perfect Booster.
>>
can the "impossibly smart guy solves crimes or medical cases" genre please die soon
>>
SON-OF-A-MOTHERFUCKING BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: agas.jpg (15 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
agas.jpg
15 KB, 450x253
>>70029274
why the hate for finch?
>>70032782
elementary, or if you want more zany comedy in the form of Spader then i would recommend Blacklist.
>>
>>70036542
He sucked in this and he sucked in Manhattan Love Story.
>>
What was Bradley Cooper's character's role in this? When I heard he was in it, the idea of a pseudo sequel to the movie was interesting.
>>
>>70038108
He was a Senator running for President, which we saw him start getting into at the end of the movie version. At first he offered Brian an immunity-to-NZT-side-effects shot in exchange for Brian using his job in the FBI/CJC to spy for Morra on any NZT related things. At the end of the season Morra was found out by the CJC and was forced to flee, probably ending his run for President.
>>
>>70038108
He was a senator about to run for president, finch was his mole in the fbi
>>
File: elephant-mourning-photograph.jpg (78 KB, 1000x582) Image search: [Google]
elephant-mourning-photograph.jpg
78 KB, 1000x582
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk
>>
Do you think they're going to give it a godawful series finale like Castle?

Jesus Christ, can someone explain to me how a series can go on for 8 seasons and end it all with a shitty 10 second montage?
>>
>>70029468
>a GET request to make it look complex
>>
>>70038260
>>70038246
Thanks lads. Sounds a bit weak but so did the entire show I guess.
>>
>>70038367
THE MATRIX HAS YOU, NEO
>>
>>70038418
There was another character that was working for Morra that was the primary antagonist, who eventually ended up splitting away from Morra by the end to cause trouble for Brian and the CJC.

>>70038353
Limitless aired its finale April 26th
>>
I wonder why
>>
Debra a CUTE! CUTE! An acute chin
>>
>>70033303
It's okay, certainly better than Limitless. I'd say it's one of the best "cop show with a twist"s I've seen in recent years (which isn't saying too much, but if you're into that kind of thing it's good).
>>
>>70038823
>tfw no sexy Deb scenes
>>
>>70029013
Surprise, the progressive shit won't stick to the wall.
>>
>>70038761
i can't decide if i think her face is too thin or too wide
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.