[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Season finale tonight you guys. What are you guys expecting or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: Supernatural.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Supernatural.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
Season finale tonight you guys. What are you guys expecting or hoping for?
>>
>>70025147
To be cancelled.
>>
>>70025176
/thread
>>
I know the chances of it happening are about 0%, but I think it'd be cool to see Dean and Sam (maybe Cas too) take over the role of the archangels now that they're all dead
>>70025176
Sorry mate, already renewed for a 12th season
>>
>>70025449
>Sorry mate, already renewed for a 12th season
When will it end
>>
>>70025879
After 13 almost certainly. Jared+Jensen's kids are going to school soon and they want to be less busy. They've already started wrapping up loose ends in the lore this season and are setting up for endgame. Plus, the whole 13 seasons for a spooky show thing. The president of the CW however has said he will renew the show for as long as the actors want to do it.
>>
>>70025147
To have God actually be God and kick some ass, it won't happen but after waiting years for God to appear I feel like it should happen
>>
I think God and Amara will be locked up together. Can't have someone as powerful as god sticking around. Same reason Lucifer had to die. Also I don't think the soul bomb thing in the trailer will happen because earlier in the season they said the boys will never come back to life again. So unless they just lied then, then Dean won't die.
>>
I have a couple ideas for how the season will end. I don't necessarily think any of them are GOOD but they do seem likely because it is Supernatural:
>God and the Darkness fuse together making some sort of Dark God creature who is more powerful than both of them but less sure about destroying/preserving the universe
>Darkness is locked away, but so is Dean, sorta like how Sam was trapped with Lucifer in the cage except maybe less possession
>Darkness locked away, Sam gets the mark
>Darkness and God locked away. One brother gets God mark, other gets Darkness mark. They both get super powerful, but they become enemies

First one would be pretty cheesy but potentially interesting. Second one would just feel like re-treading old ground, and third one would be like re-treading old ground times a million. Fourth one could be really good if it worked out well but awful if it didnt
>>
Isn't this show for legbeards?
>>
>>70026259
Some half-rate reaper said they can't come back to life. I feel like God's word would trump hers if he so desired
>>
>>70026364
If Sam gets the mark I think I'm officially done with watching the show. I've stuck with it for 11 seasons but I don't think I can keep going on watching a show that rips off it's own plot from 2 seasons beforehand
>>
>>70025176
/thread
>>
File: charlie.jpg (166 KB, 437x598) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
166 KB, 437x598
>>70025147
Charlie to come back to save the day
>>
Adam is released and becomes next season's big bad
>>
>>70028504
It's a shame they killed Charlie off right when she was getting kind of interesting
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>70028840
>kind of getting interesting
Not really, she was still that nerdy lesbian who's perfect except not and knows how to do that one important thing the other cant, just like the other seasons. Except the writers finally had the balls to follow that to its natural conclusion and kill her instead of sending her to fucking the land of OZ.

There is a reason her ghost hasn't shown up, unlike pretty much every other character in some form.
>>
Was anyone else annoyed by how much of a whiney bitch God is? I mean he creates everything, knows everything that will happen, then why does he get depressed when everything happens? I do like his bar and his song though.
>>
>>70030028
I wish instead of having that bullshit MotW Critters episode, they took an episode to truly show God's powers. I would've loved to see a filler episode showing just how badass and powerful God can be but instead we got the ten thousandth reiteration of the same episode
>>
>god shows up
>primordial darkness force that rivals god
So what the fuck is the big bad that gives retarded trouble next
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
That one voodoo witch or whatever said they had a chance to beat Amarra then held up the sun card. Episode ended with Rowena looking out to a sunrise. Obviously Rowena is gonna do some kind of sun magic to kill Amarra. Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>70025176
I thought it was cancelled years ago.
>>
>>70028840
I'm more upset that they introduced a cool concept like Victor Frankenstien's ancestors are walking around using mad science to improve themselves and Dean's kills em all in an episode and that's all we ever see of em
>>
I got a supernatural tattoo a few weeks ago
>>
>>70025176
This.

Shit ended at season 5 and everything after has been cashing in on tumblr.
>>
>>70030219
Amara can't be killed though. Remember God stated that if one of them died then all reality would completely collapse. She can be imprisoned and I'm guessing she can be disarmed somehow but not killed.
>>
>>70030285
I wanted to see more of the Frankenstein family too. Maybe follow that up by having them fight Dracula.
>>
>>70030084
> Vampires butt ducking the boys.
> God walks in and everything explodes.
> creates beer out of nothing.
> Ride off into the sunset with God bro.
>>
>>70030285
Too late anyway, they wouldn't have done anything good with them with writing this shit this far into it
>>
>>70026406
I've been watching this show since 2005 back when I was finishing school.

Now I have grey hairs in my beard and I'm balding. I want off this ride.
>>
>>70030453
I had grey hair IN high school
>>
>>70030219
I think the sun thing was just the Earth getting closer to the sun by Amara's doing, to turn the world to ashes
>>
please let it end already
>>
>>70030195
Who says there needs to be a big bad? This idea of there being one huge powerful monster where the whole season revolves around beating it is kinda ridiculous; the only post-season-5 season where that's been the case is season 11 and sorta season 7. The chances of season 12 revolving around another big bad is ludicrously small
>>
my wayword sons

>killed lucy but not cas
>>
Will this be the live talk back thread?
>>
>>70025147
>Not putting Supernatural in the OP
You fucked up, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>70031213

there always is one without fail
>>
>>70030028
YES! I was hoping that Chuck would be a persona and that God would be seriously badass. But nope, God is a loser.

"I'm the bug."

Fuck you, Chuck. Double fuck you, Carver.
>>
File: 1275010839217.jpg (34 KB, 400x562) Image search: [Google]
1275010839217.jpg
34 KB, 400x562
CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!

i never get tired of that into
>>
>>70030532
god will literally die before this show ends
>>
>its a Dean makes me want to drink episode

No one has ever made beer look so good.
>>
>yfw death reaps amara and god at the same time
>>
>>70030611
I clicked to see who you were replying to and it took me to a Supernatural thread. I thought I was in a capeshit thread and you were replying in it to show how formula culture by corporate is. I realize now I was just scrolling the front page.
>>
Alcoholic Dean is back!
>>
The Anti-Christ?
>>
time to rev up that season 12 lore
>>
Is this a Babe of Letters?
>>
File: 1366850800943.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1366850800943.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
we interstellar now
>>
The world is ending and this bitch wants to arrest Sam and Dean?
>>
hahahah they're sicking female james bond on the winchesters. this must be related to the stein stuff from last year
>>
>>70031322
death is dean's bitch now
>>
Remember when this show was straight about America, the American urban legends and none of this other worldly bullshit.

We are getting in Buffy watcher territory. Bullshit Buffy. We've gone from horror to cheesy urban fantasy.
>>
>>70031433
What stein stiff, this is the first full season I've watched in a long time.
>>
>>70031518
descendants of frankenstein's monster

for all that's worth
>>
>>70031518
last season had a minon subplot where the brothers encountered a family who were the inspiration for the legend of Victor Frankenstein

they modded their bodies but jobbed something fierce, the only conciliation to their existence was they killed Charlie before Dean Murderlated all of them
>>
File: best season.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
best season.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
shit she has the seal of orichalcos she is going to beat them in duel
>>
>>70031471

awww comeon they have god literally chillin in their bunker at this point. they can handle the world's elite chasing them for up to a season to show how magic people deal with the powers that be.

>>70031518

last year they introduced the (franken) stein family, some elite supermegauberultra$$$ family who was above the law and all that.... they earned the frankenstein name cuz they'd butcher people and take extra body parts to strenghten up their forms and live for 100+ years and all that. dean had the mark of cain, they kind of captured him and he casually slaughtered them all. even the little kid who was like "d-dont fuck up all this wonderful stuff olderbro!!!"

so yeah i guess after fucking with the ultimate cosmic powers they might send the ultimate world-powers after them for a bit. year of the deanmon was like 2-3 episodes so who knows how long it lasts?
>>
>>70031471
The show was about the brothers getting revenge then stopping the end of the world.

The urban legends was just the awesome fluff that kept it all together.
>>
I missed Bobby and his house.

The Winchesters have been taken such a back seat to the supportive characters.
>>
>>70031518
dean killed the entire frankenstein family because they killed charlie
>>
did I miss anything crucial so far?
>>
Scenes where the actor actually drives is always so different to green screen.
>>
haa rowena is one of those chicks who calls you by your full-name no matter what you go by. go figure.

"i'll take forced colloquialism for $500, alex"
>>
>>70031675
No. Everyone is killing time thinking of a way to bring down Amara. Some English chick is looking for the Winchesters for some reason. And this episode is slow as fuck.
>>
>Soul bomb

oh jesus christ they are gonna weaponize all the souls in heaven and hell
>>
So they are literally going to kill off the afterlife to kill amara?
>>
>>70031739
English chick... bella talbot?
I miss her, classic femme fatale.
>>
File: latest[2].png (240 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
240 KB, 704x396
>>70031749
>>
Amara's hands always look so veiny
>>
kek Amara just realized how fucked up it is that she is killing everything
>>
>literally billions of people have died

>they cant come up with 10k souls
>>
File: 1269563926891.jpg (66 KB, 270x259) Image search: [Google]
1269563926891.jpg
66 KB, 270x259
a soul is as powerful as 100 suns?

what? did they do the math on that? that's ridiculous. way overvalued.
>>
So what now she regrets doing that?
>>
wouldn't a bomb big enough to take out the darkness also destroy most of creation?
>>
YAY! Let's commit ecto mass murder!

This is the worst season ending ever.
>>
>>70031612
Dean states something like "for all those upgrades you still only have one brain" then proceeds to shoot the guy right between the eyes
>>
>>70031794
They killed most of them
>>
>>70031796
each soul probably burns differently then the other

100 souls from hell=1 soul in heaven and all that
>>
>>70031796
80k made castiel stronger than an archangel that can bend time and space.
I'd value them at about that rate.
>>
>>70031804
Not if you're standing right next to her, apparently.
>>
10 seasons of saving souls, now they're being used as ammo

I wonder if they'll use bobby
>>
>>70031804
Probably, they were worried a fight between lucy and mike would fuck up earth. This is way higher

>>70031814
>implying the lives of the dead matter
>>
Okay, this dumb episode was worth to see Ackles do a fake Scottish accent. That was adorable.
>>
the writers managed to throw in random ghostbusting before the movie comes out this summer. nicely done
>>
haggis?
>>
>>70031839
when did we get a number on the souls in purgatory?
>>
>it's a ghostbusters episode
>>
Holy shit they went full Ghostbusters
>>
oh shit, she's a reaper right?
>>
top kek, reapers are having none of this soul bomb shit
>>
>fake death

This show is shit

SHITTTT
>>
>nigga reaper about to fuck shit up
>>
I am not talking about when he killed raphael. I am saying when Crowley lent him the power of 80k souls and raphael ran away.
>>
>>70031899
Yep. The one who told the boys that dead is dead from now on. No one is coming back from that.
>>
>pizza cars
american adverts do make me laugh
>>
>>70031854
movie?
>>
>>70031959

there's a ghostbusters movie coming out this summer. for your sake i hope you love it and are thrilled to see it.
>>
>>70031980
that movie will bring in negative revenue
>>
>angels are pussies
who would have figured
>>
>>70031899
>>70031904

she's just a little peasant reaper talking big shit like she matters in the cosmic balance. death Himself got a kick out of the windchesters' exploits.... god is literally chillin in their bunker you know
>>
>>70031899
Billie. Her name is Billie and she has bone to pick with the Winchesters. Especially with Dean after he let Sam sneak back to life.
>>
oh never mind, reapers are gonna bail them out
>>
File: 1459355332337.gif (1009 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1459355332337.gif
1009 KB, 500x270
>strong independent reaper who don't need no god
>>
>why are you boys busting ghosts

I WANT IT TO END STOP
>>
>>70032085
aren't they just repurposed angels?

tessa wasn't exactly a powerhouse
>>
i miss death.
>>
I miss the super hot Reaper who was Dean's buddy
>>
Granny likes the tittys
>>
The intro was old school

Turned to shit right away
>>
>>70032123
yea but the one thing they are good for, collecting souls, is super fucking useful right now
>>
>Amara suddenly starting to have a change of heart
Oh no. Oh no. Don't you do this shit now.
>>
reaper gotta reap
>>
Are they seriously trying to humanize the darkness after all the shit she did?
>>
oh god she is going to change her mind and get accidentally killed
>>
>>70032130
I miss pizza loving Death too.

This show is half over and I am bored. So, bored I am expecting Billie to show up and reap me.
>>
>>70032164
LMAO GREY MORALITY
>>
THE POWER OF LOVE PREVAILS YET AGAIN
>>
Crowley has thing for dark chocolate?
>>
Why Reapers have any souls? They are a delivery system. Not a bank.

This season keeps on kicking canon in the balls. It's all fanfiction.
>>
I WOULD FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF THAT REAPER BOOIII WOOOOO
>>
>>70032208
Crowley has a thing.

For anything.

That moves.
>>
Its a dean tries to kill himself but sam tries to stop him ep
>>
>>70032221
She took them from the veil, basically all the souls were at the bus stop and instead of taking them to the after life she brought them to the bomb
>>
>>70032221
She wasn't carrying them, as far as I can tell she just tapped into the vale and channeled them in? I dunno this is a shitfest, I mean now deans a bomb and is gonna survive this somehow.
>>
File: 1449811670585.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1449811670585.gif
955 KB, 360x360
How will Sammy and Dean continue to be regular cast members after one of them gets blown to pieces by the spirit bomb?
>>
File: M4iwk_.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
M4iwk_.gif
1 MB, 320x240
skidoosh
>>
>>70032221
She raided "the vale", whatever that is.
Existence is about to end, no one is doing their jobs.
>>
>>70032221
They keep all the souls that dont go to heaven or earth aka the veil
>>
Is Dean gonna kamikaze Amara?
>>
>>70032221

I would assume they don't reap every soul individually and immediately send them to wherever they're supposed to go. Shit seems inefficient.
>>
>>70032164

maybe they're going to send amara a nice brochure for a retirement community?
>>
>>70032221
Basically

But if you wanna think about it:

When Marv shut down heaven all the souls stayed in the vail and it was never fixed hence God telling Kevin he was in the vail too long and it was his time
>>
File: 1315706035172.jpg (660 KB, 1024x1356) Image search: [Google]
1315706035172.jpg
660 KB, 1024x1356
kek dean's a suicide soul bomber
>>
>>70032272
how this season will end;

>Amara won't be killed
>Amara and Dean die
>>
>>70032258
Sam makes a deal with Crowley.
Goes to hell.
He breaks down, starts to torture souls.

The ride never ends.
>>
Wasn't the Veil supposed to be some space souls stayed in cause Heaven was locked up and so souls couldn't move on and go there?

They just used hundreds of thousands of good people's souls for a bomb.

And for some reason Heaven and God had just left those souls in the Veil even after order was mostly restored to Heaven, wtf?
>>
>>70031884

When Crowley took Castiel to hell to talk, he guessed around how many souls had been amassed in purgatory over the years, 30 to 40 million souls.
>>
>>70032194
Still, if they wanted a grey story they should of done this alot sooner. I mean, Darky killed thousands, probably millions of people without remorse, could of easily stopped after kicking her bro's ass yet kept going, could of spared Metatron because he was powerless at that point but no. She did all that and did it with gusto, hell, they could of made Chuck have less black and white reasons for sealing her like they half assely tried to with the whole ego thing but nope.

Still, I'm waiting for Sam to fuck this up because if there's one thing I've learned from this show is that when it's the brother's life over other people's no matter how big the number is, the brothers always choose each other.
>>
>>70032333

Yep.
>>
Why didnt they give the souls to god to blow up?
>>
Who's this limey bitch anyways?
>>
more like why they didnt give the souls to god to replenish his power

they are idiots
>>
inb4 Dean gets shot by UK chick before he can explode the bomb
>>
>>70032333
I think it's just the ethereal plane

Castiel can see reapers that humans can't.
I think that's the veil.
>>
File: 1458527347439.jpg (525 KB, 871x1300) Image search: [Google]
1458527347439.jpg
525 KB, 871x1300
>british lady setting up season 12: Supergod
>>
>you don't have to do this
nigga what
his choices are die or die
>>
>you dont have to do this

Why are they having this conversation now?
They already weaponized Dean. There's no going back.
>>
>>70032355
Amara hates his fucking guts right now and she has a big thing for Dean and etc
>>
>>70032363
amara and god's mom

the new season villain always has to be a one up
>>
Why exactly can't Rowena use magic shit to heal God like she healed and patched up Amara after the smiting thing/
>>
I don't understand why Amara hated being locked up. All she wants is everything destroyed and for only herself to exist. Being locked up alone should have been exactly the life she wanted.
>>
>>70032407
Shhhh just turn your brain off
>>
>>70032402
>>>70032363 (You)
>amara and god's mom
>the new season villain always has to be a one up
How? She's a man of letters, probably has to do with Dean going back in time on that sub earlier in the season
>>
>>70032355
Because that would prove that the Winchesters have become obsolete in this series. Seriously, they only matter for the fillers at this point. Everything else is about Crowley and Cas.
>>
File: 1436485076785.jpg (32 KB, 498x477) Image search: [Google]
1436485076785.jpg
32 KB, 498x477
>supernatural season 11 is leaps and bounds better than arrow season 4
Who would have thought that two years ago?
>>
>>70032407
Chuck's a whole level of hurt she's not strong enough to heal.
>>
>>70032333
i'm pretty sure that reaper said most souls don't go to heaven or hell. i guess only the truly good people go to heaven and the truly evil go to hell
>>
>>70032407
Amara hit god harder than the angels hit her.
>>
Inb4 Amara somehow willingly kills herself to spare Dean
>>
>>70032363
Crowley's witch mother
>>
Whose this CIA chick?
>>
>>70032355

cuz he'll come through at the last second to swap in for dean and blow up to be presumed dead going forward.

either that or they're going to set up female james bond / world elite with some superpowerful magic to casually neutralize the world crisis.... but i'd bet on chuck subbing in at the last second.
>>
>>70032426

Because she got cheated. She was probably forced to watch god being a dick.
>>
>>70032441
>ever expecting a DCuck show to be good
>>
>>70032402
I can't remember but were leviathans higher than Arch Angels? Cause if they're not Lucifer was the toughest before amara
>>
>>70032402
She's either a super-powerful alpha god
or a literal nobody with an petty motive who ignorantly throws a spanner in the works
>>
>>70032426
the difference is that she knows everyone is having fun without her

it's like being an introvert and going to a party

you dont want to be at the party...you rather be alone

But you would hate for everyone to throw a party and not invite you because you are the weird introvert that doesnt socialize
>>
>>70032450
Wasn't talking about Rowena, and she's scottish
>>
So is the sun going to fix itself when she dies?
>>
Remember when this show had only a few supernatural characters and everyone else was human? Now the monsters/creatures out number the humans.
>>
File: Zeus_(36)-1-.jpg (74 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Zeus_(36)-1-.jpg
74 KB, 1920x1080
Where does Zeus rank?

can him and the other "gods" help?
>>
>>70032453
Men of letters,dipshit
>>
>>70032477
they were supposed to feast on all of gods creations including angels

they were pretty shit though.
>>
>>70032528
Dead/10
>>
>>70032448
She got hit so hard she literally spilled her dark essence everywhere, and only required energy from an Angel and some healing from Rowena to get even stronger.

Yet God is beyond anything?
>>
JIGS UP
I
G
>>
CIA is a long lost Winchester sister. EVERYONE HAS SISTERS!
>>
>>70032528
lucy solo'd like ten gods
>>
File: 1463703833918.png (170 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463703833918.png
170 KB, 480x480
>>70032528
Gods all got punked pre-apocolypse except for maybe Gabriel/Loki.
>>
>>70032528
Lucifer literally solo'd like 30 of them at half power

Zeus is a shit in the cosmic arena
>>
>>70032528

didn't they kill zeus a few years back?
>>
>>70032528
Did God/Chuck create these Low-tier Gods?

Or are there groups of "Alpha Gods" out there other than Amara and Chuck creating and destroying shit.
>>
>>70032581
they were some pretty shit gods though

With the new marvel universe Thor and Odin should be pretty strong
>>
File: 1462574419600.png (324 KB, 577x447) Image search: [Google]
1462574419600.png
324 KB, 577x447
>God you look like shit
>>
God is everything and yet, he can't fix this. COME ON.

If this turns out to be a double cross on God's part I will forgive this show for everything.

EVIL CHUCK!
>>
>telling primordial existence about family

lol
>>
>>70032605
>Questions the creators of the show never even thought of

CW shows dont always make sense just enjoy the ride
>>
>God dying kills her too
She didn't know this before?
>>
>>70032568
that sounds hilarious and horrible at the same time let's hope it's true
>>
>trying to reform the literal incarnation of darkness
...sure, why not
>>
File: 19-jesus_of_nazareth.jpg (62 KB, 745x530) Image search: [Google]
19-jesus_of_nazareth.jpg
62 KB, 745x530
Where does Jesus fit into all of this? Isn't he like triple god?
>>
>>70032654
No one ever said she was intelligent
>>
>>70032636
Top kek
>>
>>70032605
I think they're just stronger than your average monsters that people worshipped
>>
>>70032605
my guess is that God created them also. that's why there's been no "new" lesser gods.
>>
>>70032605
They're probably just supernatural entities that were randomly created out of something that happened in the universe
>>
>>70032633
a fight between two omnipotent beings is unfathomable

either they are both are capable of hurting each other or neither is

and then that means neither is omnipotent.
>>
This is going to shenanigan really hard. Taking bets!
>>
>>70032675
According to Kripke, he's Joshua. The guy who gardening in Heaven.
>>
Isn't this the same gripe lucy had?
>>
Chuck's getting a bit close.

It's a RUSE
>>
there's the crazy eyes!
>>
>both just talking it out all of a sudden
Fucking lord why
>>70032719
They both go into the box and duck for eternity
>>
>>70032267
Somebody get the bomb away from them
>>
>>70032704
This, its still Chucks Universe
>>
Amara is Lucifer 2.0
>>
POWER OF LOVE

TOLD YOU
>>
British chick is gonna come out of nowhere to fuck everything up
>>
Amara is healing Chuck. Dean is screwed now.
>>
I hope the new season is the world coping with knowing that God exists
>>
>>70032605
I honestly don't think they gave a crap and just said fuck it let's throw Greek mythology and all other shit in this
>>
What an anti-climax. But uhhh, what about the bomb?
>>
The Winchesters are barely in this episode.
>>
>>70032784
if god gets healed he will just remove the souls
>>
>>70032783
calling it
>>70032480
>>
File: 1463962483111.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1463962483111.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>dean is still a fucking bomb
>he explodes anyway killing amara and god
>>
>>70032783

maybe they'll have a thing to steal all the soulpower from dean?
>>
>>70032778
I hate you I hate everything fuck this shit literally power of love crap couldn't even kill dean off
>>
There's 10 minutes left and it's the end of the season. Who's going to fuck up everything? Who's going to betray who? TAKING ALLL BEEEEEEEETS
>>
File: 1463013898286.webm (655 KB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1463013898286.webm
655 KB, 640x266
>>70032813
>gif
Fuck off
>>
>>70032833
the power of love stopped lucifer
it's the ultimate ex machina
>>
>>70032813
God please let this happen, it will make this entire show worth it to see them make up only for dean to nuke them both
>>
WTF? When was Amara able to grab Chuck from no where? She couldn't do that before. In fact, she has been sitting on that power for a couple of days as everyone gathered souls.

Fuck, Carver. You are horrible show runner.
>>
File: supernatuwal.jpg (45 KB, 497x634) Image search: [Google]
supernatuwal.jpg
45 KB, 497x634
I'm glad i stopped watching
>>
This last 10 minutes should be interesting

This blonde bitch incoming is going to fuck shit up I think
>>
If Dean blows up God and Amara right now.

Would new souls ever be made?

Would people just stop being able to birth children with souls?

Or has Chuck already set shit up to have souls for everyone that will ever exist straight to the end of all existence?
>>
>>70032835
Like usually the English come about and cock everything up
>>
>the family speech worked on THE DARKNESS. THE LITERAL EMBODIMENT OF ENTROPY

I'm a mix of amused and confused.
>>
So god dying fucks up the balance but not Amara dying? Because before now the only argument against killing her was that chuck didn't want to.
>>
>inb4 sassy, sarcastic mary sue
>>
>>70032835

Deans gonna accidentally set off soul bomb, calling it now.
>>
>>70032916
We already have half a cast of those
>>
>>70032835
No one is going to fuck up. Chuck and Amara are going to go on a family road trip. Heave and Hell will go back to being a chaotic mess. And English chick is going to announce that she is some how related to the boys.

Meanwhile, the fans are going to scream, "FUCK THIS CHICK! WHAT ABOUT ADAM!!!!??"
>>
Don't forget about the Blondie incoming
>>
>>70032913

>implying god wants to be alone

I highly doubt god is going to let his only family die
>>
>>70032913
No, Chuck did say that they balance each other out and killing her would fuck it all up

That while she was locked up, she was still alive and around so the balance remained
>>
Chuck is going to kill Amara now that he's stronger.
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>just gonna go away for awhile
>>
>>70032928
well that would be consistent with the Winchester's try to help make things worse that seems to happen every season
>>
>>70032888
Chuck mentioned that he created everything and watched it grow.

Shit just happens.
>>
>Gonna go away for a while, God fixes dean
Welp never again
>>
First time they didn't ultimately beat the big bad?
>>
>God is into incest
Sure why the fuck not
>>
Is this incest?
>>
File: 1461741792372.jpg (33 KB, 524x505) Image search: [Google]
1461741792372.jpg
33 KB, 524x505
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
was it incest?
>>
Rage doesn't describe what I am feeling right now.
>>
The Creator and Destruction are going on vacation?

BULLSHIT!!!
>>
>>70032965
fucking HATE fake english accents
>>
File: 1258854397667.jpg (47 KB, 298x253) Image search: [Google]
1258854397667.jpg
47 KB, 298x253
well that was all very convenient
>>
Winchester's vs MEN OF LETTERS?!?!
>>
Oh shit.
>>
File: 1447983489678.gif (2 MB, 643x539) Image search: [Google]
1447983489678.gif
2 MB, 643x539
>we waited till now to arrest you
>>
so next season is going to be Men of Letters are bad yipee
>>
>What you going do shoot me?

>Sam before being shot
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.