[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: lib btfo.png (479 KB, 1374x726) Image search: [Google]
lib btfo.png
479 KB, 1374x726
What did he mean by this?
>>
Wasn't Warcraft story written by white men?
>>
>>70021919
trans racial nu-males.
>>
>>70021919
No, they're better than tolkien because they're"sensitive" and made up their story for a videogame behind a desk in AC, compared to the guy that made his world up to cope with horrors of the great war around him
>>
File: me on the right.jpg (37 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
me on the right.jpg
37 KB, 500x292
>>70021841
FUCKING FAGGOT

THESE NUMALES FALLING OVER THEMSELVES TO SHIT ON THEIR ANCESTORS ARE THE WORST

THE WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY BUILT THE MODERN WORLD

FOR YOU TO HAVE YOUR FIRST WORLD TRANSPANFLUID BATHROOM PROBLEMS IN
>>
>>70021841
Duncan on cuckwatch
>>
File: TransBathroom.png (1 MB, 970x834) Image search: [Google]
TransBathroom.png
1 MB, 970x834
>>70022016
Tolkien made a mythology, these guys wrote a story. It's going to have a different vibe because they are lazy hacks who can't comprehend what it is like to write like you are not going to see dawn.

or some shit like that.
>>
>>70021841
what is it with these self-hating nu cucks?
>>
>>70021841
As soon as I opened the image I said in my head "who's this nu-male?"

Then I read the text under him. Why is this stereotype so true?

Actually I've got a theory, nu-males were raised mainly by their mothers, this is why they need glasses cause their mothers didn't let/make them go outside, they have poor eyesight cause your eyes need sunlight to develop properly

They always have beards cause they don't know how to be masculine, they think by having a beard people will see them as more of a man. This is also why they attack the concept of masculinity, cause they know they're unmanly, it's sour grapes
>>
File: 1452031219922.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
1452031219922.png
20 KB, 658x643
Duncan tried cuckoldry

It isn't working

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/may/25/world-of-warcraft-the-beginning-review-end-already-nigh

>The prospect of a predominantly white, European realm being invaded by foreign, primitive, darker skinned hordes (they are actually called the Horde) might set alarm bells ringing in our current climate of immigration anxiety. Is this a veiled Ukip broadcast? Or a pro-Trump one? Nobody suggests the orcs are there to steal Azeroth’s jobs or exploit its benefits system, thankfully, though they are intent on overrunning their adoptive country and sucking the souls out of all its living creatures.

>mfw the left eats itself
>>
File: [0001hellyeahmotherfuckjer.png (302 KB, 515x494) Image search: [Google]
[0001hellyeahmotherfuckjer.png
302 KB, 515x494
>>70022324
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.