[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will this be revealed to have king joffrey's head? (nevermind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: A9YHMgKNFb6l.jpg (51 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
A9YHMgKNFb6l.jpg
51 KB, 600x400
will this be revealed to have king joffrey's head?
(nevermind what this actual image shows)
>>
That would be a neat twist. In the book it's just some spoopy darkness that only Bran can see
>>
No, would cost too much to CG and Joffrey's head wouldn't fit on the Mountain's body anyway
>>
>>70018437
No, why would it be? Why would Qyburn go into Joffrey's crypt, behead him and put it on the corpse of the mountain? Cersei would have him killed for it
>>
>>70018437
Idk if you look at Joffrey's death face and look at his eyes and skin color alone its very similar.

And yes it'll be Joffrey's head for those omg points.
>>
Robb's head
>Robert Strong
>Robb Stark
>>
>>70018621

because they both died of poison.
it's not joffrey's head that would be fucking dumb. it'd be tiny on the mountain's shoulders.
>>
>>70018685
They died of different poisons
also qyburn was also working on him when he was still alive
>>
>>70018709
already working
>>
>>70018437
Joffrey's head would be cool, but it's probably the dwarf's heard that the two faggots brought to Cersei in season five.
Qyburn said something like "drop it on my desk, I'll need it for my work"
>>
>>70018837
Why would a random dwarf be loyal to someone he didn't even know?

And why is OP asking this? Does it have any relevance to the plot in the books?
>>
>>70018437
What if it's Ned Stark's head???
>>
>>70018894
It's magic brah, why do you assume that the walking corpse of Clegane has the same thought as the head he wears ?
>>
If it's Joffrey's head can you still consider it Cleganebowl?
>>
>>70019026
never thought about that. I hope we never see his head
>>
File: dio.jpg (249 KB, 1234x1280) Image search: [Google]
dio.jpg
249 KB, 1234x1280
>>70019026
same way dio's 2nd body works i guess
>>
Every time I see this picture, I think it's a screenshot from Oblivion. It just looks so fake.
>>
>>70018437
he has no head in the books. On the show hes one of the few good things left
>>
Dudes already carrying out black magic if hes gonna use the kings head then fuck hes gonna use the kings head. The only reason I believe its Joffrey is cause that things listens to everything Cersei says, which is something the Mountain was not really known. Its probably why the dude removed the mountains head and used Joffrey's to have his full loyalty towards his mother.

AND they started to call him Ser Gregor all of a sudden why didn't they say that in last season's finale? In Clegane bowl were going be under the impression its Gregor tthen the helmet comes off and boom its nobody.
>>
>>70018520
It would look hilarious though. I'd be laughing anyway.
>>
>>70018894
A lot of loyalty for a hired dwarf.
>>
>>70019261
Joffrey didn't listen to Cersei at all.
>>
>>70019496
God dammit you're right he never listened. Fuck disregard my whole post then.
>>
Jack Gleeson said he wasn't going to act again, didn't he?
>>
It will be Joffrey's head.

It will be revealed he asked Qyburn to do so in case he dead, because he foresaw being assassinated. Without telling his mother, of course.
>>
File: joffrey-dead.jpg (212 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
joffrey-dead.jpg
212 KB, 800x450
>>70018621
>>
It's not Joffrey.

If you faggots think you can recognize his face just from his eyes, then Cersei should be able to do so immediately, either.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.