[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will play (You) in your inevitable biopic? Optional: Complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 19280921803.jpg (129 KB, 556x390) Image search: [Google]
19280921803.jpg
129 KB, 556x390
Who will play (You) in your inevitable biopic?

Optional: Complete cast, director, plot, title, etc.
>>
>>70018265
Someone who hasn't been born yet.
>>
Either Nicolas Cage or Keanu Reeves
director: Polanski
>>
>>70018265
Well, he probably hasn`t been born yet but if I were an old fart, I`d want Adam Driver to play me in my biopic.
>>
>>70018265
>22 years old
>look about 14

this guy
>>
>>70018265
kid from whiplash? i kinda got his face
>>
>>70018265
I got really excited that this was a thing.
>>
File: shortpepe.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
shortpepe.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
Robert Downey Junior
>>
Paul Dano with a tan and a mexican accent
>>
File: evan peters.jpg (7 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
evan peters.jpg
7 KB, 190x266
>>70018265
>>
Paul Dano, directed by by no one because my life isn't interesting enough to be made into a film.
>>
>>70020611
>>70020656
Classic
>>
In my younger years I was compared to Ewan McGregor. So this can be the role where he gets fat as shit, aims for grativas and Oscar-bait, but instead misses the mark, gets slated for being depressing, unrealistic and pointless, gets a 14% on RT and a handful of faggots on here consider it patrician
>>
>>70018265
Ben Mendelsohn, but I want my biopic to cover all stages of my life. So from the toddler years where I pee pee and poo poo'd freely, to my late and alienating entry to preschool, to my awkward social/sexual discoveries in school, and so on: everything from the ground up will all be Ben Mendelsohn method acting.
>>
>>70018265
Mel Gibson
Director: Mel Gibson
Producer: Mel Gibson
>>
>>70020986
So this is the movie where Gibson pays his dues to Hollywood and gives a sensitive performance as a mentally handicapped Jew whose innocence is corrupted by evil white males on the internet until he grows to hate himself and his people, tragically taking his own life?
>Scene: Anon kneels in front of the oven. He has painted his face green. Gaudy red lipstick is smeared inconsistently around his mouth. A laptop opposite livestreams his actions; various neckbeards and skinheads whoop with delight, shrieking homophobic, antisemitic and racist slurs.He hangs a sign around his neck. The sign reads: "HI /pol/ AT LEAST ONE MORE IN THE OVEN" sadly he enters the oven and inhales, after giving a final Nazi salute

>Ike: Another Shoah
>A Mel Gibson cineflique
>>
>>70021358
Sounds extremely derivative of the Ricardo Lopez "Bjork Suicide" just with an oven and Jewish heritage thrown in. 4/10.
>>
File: 1440836617417.gif (778 KB, 299x360) Image search: [Google]
1440836617417.gif
778 KB, 299x360
Only option
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.