[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was 'The Three Friends and Jerry' cartoonkino? Some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: The_Three_Friends_and_Jerry.jpg (99 KB, 450x421) Image search: [Google]
The_Three_Friends_and_Jerry.jpg
99 KB, 450x421
Was 'The Three Friends and Jerry' cartoonkino?

Some of the eps are pretty disturbing for a kid's show
>>
>>70009346
Christ, I remember this piece of shit.
>>
>>70009346
>>70010088

Me too, I remember thinking it was some cheap South Park knock off but I never connected it to being a Nordic show since it was shown here in England, only thing I remember about it was the weird, creepy paedophile who lived in the shack.
>>
>>70009346

There's no way any of that would air today because of the heavy PC culture
>>
>>70010340
>only thing I remember about it was the weird, creepy paedophile who lived in the shack.
Can't believe that was in a kid's cartoon
>>
It was the greatest show ever
>>
Fuck. Remember that stage when you're a child and you always get up earlier than everyone else? Well I'd get up at 4am every morning, turn on the TV and watch this on Nickelodeon.
>>
>>70011101

How they got away with it I'll never understand

Apparently he was a drug addict too, despite being shit it had balls to do some of the stuff it showed.
>>
>>70009346
This shit was so disturbing.
>>
>>70011458

I remember being confused as fuck thinking it was some South Park wannabe a lot
>>
I forgot about this. It was even dubbed to Dutch. It was weird enough to keep watching it. The dub voices were also pretty weird.
>>
Suburban life in Sweden is rough man. This show is showing the truth.
>>
>>70011608
But where are all the muslins?
>>
yes
its by the guy who did the paranoid android video
>>
>>70011641
Out in the "ghettos", or "betongen" as we call it.
>>
>>70011245
Same senpai I did that all the time

Tfw you wake up before the cartoons even start and just watch teleshopping
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.