[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hodor = Hold the Door
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 3346708-9896960019-90215.jpg (110 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
3346708-9896960019-90215.jpg
110 KB, 612x612
Get it?

Anybody else catch that?

And no I didn't cheat/read the book
>>
euron = your on
cersie = sir sea
>>
>>70003010

The better question is what did Bran do to get that other kid that Tyrion described as smashing beetles all day and just saying "CHUNK CHUNK CHUNK!"
>>
just realized, but
>GoT = Game of Thrones
>reddit = rad tit
woooooaaaahhh
>>
>>70004385
He was trying to murder baby Tyrion by the secret order of Tywin.

Tyrion hid in a trunk, and Bran told him to "Check the Trunk"

Check the Trunk, Check the Trunk, Chunk...

and now he smashes tiny creatures like beetles all day.
>>
>>70003010

>Be a potato.
>Have to carry around this spoiled little cripple lord to tree man.
>He teaches him how to time travel.
>Little shit got cocky and traveled right in the middle of the army of the dead, leading them straight to us.
>Get chased by wights.
>There all over the place.
>Their fucking everywhere.
>Find a secret exit.
>Finally get outside.
>Panic to close the door on the fuckers.
>Fucking brat traveled back to my past to warg into my body and scramble my brains into potato and eggs.
>Hold the door
>Got on the floor
>Everybody watch them kill Hodor
>>
Bronn = Bro go on
Stannis = Stamina for tennis
>>
>>70004948
>There all over the place.
>Their fucking everywhere.
>>
>>70004981
>Stamina for tennis
Jesus Christ, you've solved it
>>
>>70004981
Stamina for Penis, fucking moron
>>
I first heard the theory at least ten years ago.
>>
Was Hold the Door something in the books or Dabid did it again?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pXF3Up7e10

>Carmela could you please shut the door
>shut the door
>shut the door on Hodor
>le gabigool man killed Hodor XD
>>
>>70003010
Read the book? That book hasn't come out yet...
>>
>>70005337

He said he didn't read it you mong.
>>
what a stupid thread. are you idiots actually having fun?
>>
>>70005381
And I'm saying book 6 hasn't even been released yet, so how the fuck could he have read it?
>>
>>70005520
It was a joke you dip!
>>
>>70005328
If by "it" you mean lazily write the show around fan theories and fiction then yes
>>
>>70005543
It's just a prank, fäm.
>>
>>70005607
wrong.
>>
>>70004326
Daenerys = Ser Dayne

Your minds are now blown
>>
>>70005781
Wait.
Wait holy shit.
HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>70005828
>Wait.
>Wait holy shit.
>HOLY SHIT.
this was a really reddit post
>>
>>70005842
Yeah okay but anon is right:
>Daenerys = Ser Dayne
What does it even fucking mean?
Can't be a coincidence, her name is spelled too fucking random, so why is her name an anagram for Ser Dayne. Which Ser Dayne? Did Rhaegar have a cuck fetish? Did he kidnap Lyana so he could watch Arthur fuck her?
>>
>>70005904
no because its not an anagram for his full name ser arthur dayne as for example daaernethurys would be, if that would be her name it would mean something, like this its just a coincidence
>>
>>70005904
>Did he kidnap Lyana so he could watch Arthur fuck her?
Kind of a valid point, cuck meme aside. We don't have any reason to believe that the kid Lyana almost certainly has in the tower is Rhaegar's. Maybe Rhaegar decided that Dayne blood needed to mingle with Stark blood to create the Song of Ice and Fire babby. Maybe he finally put ego aside and stopped thinking he was the chosen one. There's alot of weird lore with the Daynes which seems to point to them being super-important despite not really being part of the story.
>>
>>70005956
>its just a coincidence
A huge fucking coincidence man. Her name is spelled like shit. "Daenerys" Fuck man, come on, why the fuck would be spell it like that anyway? But if he's hiding a shitty anagram it makes sense.

Stupid though. Who the fuck cares about the Daynes. "Turns out... it's these guys who didn't do anything this whole time!" What the fuck GRRM?
>>
>>70006085
i was only memeing bruh, oc her name is not daaernethurys. might mean something might be just gurm fucking with your head. it doesnt matter anyway since book 6 is never coming out
>>
>>70005520

Are you actually retarded? HE DIDNT READ IT.
>>
>>70006237
Then how the fuck could he have read it you fucking cocksucking mongoloid? Fucking get your GED before browsin /tv/, cretin.
>>
>>70004326
HOLY FUCK
>>
>>70006593
H E
D I D N ' T
R E A D
I T
>>
AGUANTA EL PORTON confirmed for spanish

AGUANTA EL PORTON
AGUNTA EL PORTON
AGNT E ORTON
GNTORTON
ORTON
HODOR
>>
>>70005755
your :"wrong" has weight of 1000 suns , laying there without any support from some explanation, even just opinion
>>
File: IMG_20160524_120740.jpg (1 MB, 1746x3104) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160524_120740.jpg
1 MB, 1746x3104
>>
/got/ general thread ------->
>>
Ned=No Head
>>
>>70006593
>>70005520
He warged into the future you fucking mong.
>>
File: holodomor-3.jpg (61 KB, 420x326) Image search: [Google]
holodomor-3.jpg
61 KB, 420x326
>>70003010
HOLODOMOR
>>
little finger

lit le fin ger

light will find her

>confirmed setting the motions to allow the priestess of fire to get in contact with Sansa
>>
GoT general >>>>
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.