[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"What if I told you that the Republic was now under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1464154134521[1].png (2 MB, 2869x1224) Image search: [Google]
1464154134521[1].png
2 MB, 2869x1224
>"What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a dark lord of the Sith?"
>"Nah, I don't believe you."
>"The Dark Side has clouded their vision. Hundreds of senators are now under the influence of a Sith lord called Darth Sidious."
>"Bullshit, stop pulling my leg."

Why did Count Dooku basically reveal their biggest secret to Obi Wan? Why did Obi Wan basically ignore and forget about it this despite the increasing evidence it was apparently true?
>>
>>70002577
Why would you trust Saruman?
>>
>>70002577
Why would you trust Dracula?
>>
>>70002577
>Because the writers probably forgot that Dookus Pookus said that line when they were writing Episode III
>>
>>70002577
>obi wrong
>>
>>70002577
Nothing more effective in getting you to deny the truth is having a liar tell it.
>>
>questioning the logic of a shitty series
>yes, the whole series is like this, don't try to contain it just to these three
>>
>>70002577
>le I am your father rhyme
>>
>>70002577
You could say that Dooku didn't really "like" Sidious.
>>
>>70002577
>Finally, truly I have become the Revenge of the Sith
I really couldn't watch it after that
>>
>>70002577
the worst part of it was that after saying all that he tells him to join his side to control the sith.
>>
Mundi wasn't lying when he said Count dindu was a political idealist.
>>
>>70002577
Because George Lucas is shit at writing films
>>
>Anakin: "Is it possible to learn this power?"
>Palpatine looks over at him dramatically, visibly almost unable to contain his evil lust and satisfaction bubbling over
>"Not... from a Jedi..."

Really, how could you ever tell he was misleading you or trying to turn you to the dark side? He's so subtle it hurts.
>>
Because he wants to take Obi-Wan on as an apprentice and overthrow Sidious. Obi-Wan and the Jedi ignore all the overwhelming evidence before them because of their blinding arrogance.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.