[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unironically what the fuck did he mean by this? https://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: steven_seagal.jpg (803 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
steven_seagal.jpg
803 KB, 1047x1572
Unironically what the fuck did he mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfNW1ERej0A
>>
>>70001016
its code in police speak, meaning to kill a guy
>>
>>70001016

>"I will snatch every motherfucker birthday."
>snatch = take from someone
>motherfucker = someone you don't like
>birthday = celebrating another year of being alive

By snatching every birthday from a motherfucker, you are going to kill them by taking away their ability to celebrate another year of living. It's one of Seagal's many storied attempts to sound black.
>>
Well birthday is a celebration of keeping on living, if he snatches them they don't celebrate because they don't mer kflmadfom,mf
>>
>>70001288
>It's one of Seagal's many storied attempts to sound black.

But that mutha ain't white.
>>
>>70001016
Does he seriously have some kind of vd on his lip?
>>
>>70001016
I believe he meant to say "every mother fuckin' birthday," but he fucked up so many times the director just gave up.
>>
>>70001337
Possibly, but he's also retarded enough to attempt ebonics that even he hasn't heard before.
>>
>>70001333
trips confirm, seagal-sensei aint white
>>
>>70001333

He sure as shit isn't black either.

>>70001337

Nah, he meant to say "Motherfucker Birfday." If you watch the rest of the movie, he tries to sound like he's from the deep south.

At one point the main bad guy has him cornered and asks "Who ARE you?" To which Seagal replies "Ah'm a Hayyyndy-Maaaan."
>>
>>70001288
That makes absolutely no sense
Thanks for complicating things even further
>>
>>70001016
well that's too bad
>>
>>70001416

Seagalogy is just above your level, man. I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>70001416
It makes perfect sense to me.
Seagal will snatch the birthdays of the motherfuckers by killing them, thus making them incapable of celebrating any future birthdays. Because they will be dead.
What's not to get?
>>
it wouldn't be kino, if every pleb in existence could understand the artistic liberties Steven sometimes takes with his films
>>
>>70001337
Because that makes just as little sense as the line in the actual scene
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.