[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seinfeld
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 387x580
So, is Seinfeld the best sitcom of all time? Is there even competition?
>>
Frasier
>>
HELLO
>>
JELLO
>>
>>69994593

HEL-LOOOOOO
>>
Larry David is a god
>>
>>69994511
Nothing will ever be as ubiquitous as Seinfeld in the public consciousness. It is /the/ sitcom and rightfully so -- it's great.

Frasier is also great but it was always more of a critical darling than a hit.
>>
>>69994511
It's shit.
>>
>>69994751
The Big Bang Theory or Two Broke Girls might be more your speed.
>>
>>69994795
Those are also shit.
>>
>>69994511

Friends is better.

Anyone who is not an obese virgin agrees.
>>
http://shiggystream.com/
24/7 stream
>>
File: badbait.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
badbait.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>69994869
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>Tfw you will never have julia louis-dreyfus sit on your face and suffocate you with her asscheeks and marry into her family fourtune only to lead into buying an NFL franchise
>>
>>69994511
the greatest show about nothing of all time
>>
>>69994511
Season 9 and 8 are fucking genius, they ended it right after they perfected it, fucking shame
>>
>>69994869
must have hurt to write that
>>
Did you like the Finale?
>>
Larry David is the most consistently funny man alive, no argument
>>
>>69995150
About as much as the parking garage
>>
>>69994511
>is Seinfeld the best sitcom of all time
God no
>>
What was Jerry's day job
>>
>>69994653
How chu feel Mr avid?
>>
>>69994511

As much as FFVII is the best game ever
>>
>>69994869
Read this post carefully.

You will NEVER

EVER

see anime on the highest level. As you are now, you are unequiped to be truly invested in art. You watch when you should see. Look at how you approached the subject itself! "How many?" he inquires! As if the strength of the connection to your imagination while you explore the territory of an artists vision has ANYTHING to do with how many anime you've seen.

Your garbage.

You don't have the faculties to read the map, let alone find your way out of the woods.

How many... I feel foolish for replying. You did it. You trolled.me.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.