[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Arrested After Fight on CBS Lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: frankdillane.jpg (125 KB, 718x559) Image search: [Google]
frankdillane.jpg
125 KB, 718x559
>"Frank Dillane -- star of "Fear the Walking Dead" and a 'Harry Potter' flick -- allegedly got physical with a CBS security guard, and got hauled off the backlot by cops ... TMZ has learned.

>Our law enforcement sources say Dillane, who plays Nick Clark on 'Dead,' tried to breeze through a security checkpoint on Sunday night. Guards tried to stop him, especially because 'Dead' doesn't even shoot on the lot. At least one guard described his behavior as "erratic."

>We're told Dillane didn't dig all the attention, things got heated and he ended up striking one of the guards. That was the last straw for the security force, which detained the actor with a citizen's arrest.

>LAPD arrived and booked Dillane for battery. We've reached out to his reps, but no word back yet."
>>
He reminds me of a young Johnny Depp
>>
>>69991814
some faggot on PlebBook say that pretty much

>"discount johnny depp hur dur"
>>
Truly, he has become Fear the Walking Dead.
>>
this raises so many questions

why was he acting "erratic"

does this have anything to do with the show

is he upset because of what happens to nick?

wtf is going on in his head

has he lost it and pulled a shia waay before he has the chance of a movie career?

is this because he fucked up an audition?

so many questions
>>
File: image.png (144 KB, 270x352) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144 KB, 270x352
>ywn disappoint your father, battering security guards while smacked off your tits
>>
>>69991814
too bad he's losing his hair at an alarming rate
>>
How many men did it take to bring him in to custody? 20?
>>
>>69992211
really?
>>
Will Stephen the Man Dillane burn him?
>>
File: carlos.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
>>69992262

i guess you can say it took a hoard
>>
>>69992282
See
>>69992168
His dad
>>
>Stannis's son
>Beats up security guards
>Is also voldemort
Is this meme magic?
>>
>>69992354
wow had no idea
>>
CARLOS IF YOU DONT GET YOUR ASS OUTTA HERE!
>>
nick is my favorite character on the show

daniel is possibly dead and he was my other favorite

fuckeroony, guys :/
>>
>>69991727
>citizen's arrest

I thought security guards aren't allowed to touch people? All they can do is just call the cops.
>>
>>69992631
He wasn't a security guard, he's a security monitor
>>
>>69992631
thats what they did apparently

citizens arrest means that they keep you from leaving a scene

who knows if whether security guards of a studio lot can do that
but i imagine that a security guard for a studio has more enforcing powers than a rent a cop at the mall

>>69992688
whats the difference? or are you just trying to make a joke
>>
Son of Stannis got GOT.
>>
>>69992758
>whats the difference? or are you just trying to make a joke

It's from a commercial you fucking dip
>>
>>69992631
He battered the security guard, its within their rights if they are personally attscked without physically proveking it
>>
File: 1464042737022.webm (3 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1464042737022.webm
3 MB, 512x288
>inb4 he's killed off
>>
>>69992798
oh yea sorry i just realized once you said it

you didnt have to be a complete faggot about how i didnt get your dumb reference tho lol

kys
>>
>>69992411
>>69991727
w8 is this the same dude
>>
>>69992798
I haven't seen cable in years, what commercial?
>>
>>69992834
did you mean to post this informative webm?

i think im missing something here...
>>
>>69992895
some stupid shit about computers or identity theft
>>
>>69992834

>inb4 he's killed off

what if thats what got his jimmies all rustled
>>
>>69993042
aremt they setting it up as a whispereer
>>
>>69993079
looks like hes the proto-whisperer

but who knows, they might be making it seem that way just to pull the rug from under us in a
>OMG WTF D00D
kind of moment

is their any concrete evidence that the writters intend on him being a whisperer?
because so far hes just been drenching himself in zombie guts and it doesnt really mean hes going to be a whisperer
>>
>>69991727
The Walking Dead is garbage.
Fear the Walking Dead is the shit you take after you've eaten that garbage.
>>
>>69993139
he is ideological now for some reason

hope hes not dead though
>>
>>69993170
>i came in here to shitpost because my parents are human garbage and im the shit they took

yea ok bub
>>
>>69993182
its all because of that mexicunt
>>
File: stannis.jpg (390 KB, 540x752) Image search: [Google]
stannis.jpg
390 KB, 540x752
>>69991727
STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!
>>
>>69991727
tahaha who this discount lowkey johnny depp lookin hmmm maybe he knrw sum truth!! But his look tho ctfu
>>
>mid season finale has pretty much two thirds of the cast lose their fucking minds
>the way the episode was portrayed made you glimpse into their warped as fuck minds partially

I dont know how to feel about this. On one hand I like that they're taking risks for the sake of storytelling and cinematography. On the other hand, it honestly just seems like these characters contracted a disease that physically alters their brains and turns them into idiot schizos.

That said, maybe this outburst was him disliking the direction they're going in. Maybe he's following in Jared Leto's steps and doing shitty method acting, and if that's the case, expect a bunch of "ZOMBIEKINO ITS DEEP" threads by a bunch of retards who also think DC capeshit movies are anything other than the lowest of the low
>>
>>69994772
who let the nigger in
>>
File: 1434139145313.gif (863 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
1434139145313.gif
863 KB, 277x300
>>69994683
>>
>>69992137
>does this have anything to do with the show
No. Before the show even aired it was obvious the guy is a fucking weirdo. Like he either does drugs and/or has severe anxiety. When he got the part as the star heroine junkie the showrunner told him to "just act like you normally do".
>>
>>69996015
>Before the show even aired it was obvious the guy is a fucking weirdo
>showrunner told him to "just act like you normally do"

go on
if you feel elaborating
>>
>>69992608
Before season 6, Father Gabe got arrested for DUI (with WEEEEED). I thought it'd mean he was getting axed, but he turned out to become the badass killer priest fan favorite. Nick is fine. He's the star of the show. Daniel is fine too. His actor confirmed on Talking Pleb that he's alive.
>>
>>69996106
heard about father gabe

glad to hear about daniel
>>
>>69996069
He said it himself at the comic con panel that they did before the first season premiered IIRC.
>>
>>69996149
ill check that panel out i guess
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.