[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this animated show had better camera work than most high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1414105691248.jpg (298 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
1414105691248.jpg
298 KB, 900x1366
>this animated show had better camera work than most high budget movies
>>
>>69988141
What do you expect? Samurai Jack was one of the GOAT western animations.
>>
>>69988141
Camera work is easier in animation because you can just draw it doing whatever you want dummy
>>
>>69989303
Then why don't you do it then huh? Why don't you make it for me specifically for free so I can make tons of money off it?
Too chicken?
>>
>>69989303
you can just as easily do good cinematography for live action. see any old western or kurosawa film. the issue is big budget films these days have no soul, and have shit camera work as a result. its just whatever the flavor of the month camera style is.
>>
>This extremely high budget show on the most popular cartoon network, literally so large it is named after what it is, which had years and years to animate with no physical restrictions, has a particular aspect that is better than mainstream movies because it doesn't handle heavy physical machinery that needs to be moved by dolly track

Okay
>>
File: 1435468316305.gif (346 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
1435468316305.gif
346 KB, 245x150
>>69991210
>>
>>69988141

Any word on the film or new series?
>>
I thought it was great when it came out. On viewing again.. meh. A few episodes were quite good though.
>>
>>69988141
Cartoons on CN used to have considerable latitude. Now almost all of them are "quirky" CalArts sameface garbage and/or DUDE ACID TRIP LMAO and have cheap, god-awful writing all around. Pretty much the only tolerable shows left are Clarence and TAWOG and before OTGW the last good original series they had was SBT.
>>
>>69992463
Stop fucking writing in acronyms. Who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>69992526
So you want to talk about cartoons but know nothing about cartoons
>>
>>69992559
Dude, I had too Google half of the shit you said even though I've watched most of the stuff you mentioned. What's the problem with writing the whole words? This is not a fucking SMS, no one is charning you for the extra letters. Fucking millenials LOL WTF LMAO.
>>
>>69991346
new season this year on adult swim; no other news than that tho
>>
>>69992989
Holy shit autistkun. I understood him fine.
>>
>>69993169
Maybe cause you're an autist like him
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.