[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>baits Bran to the Wall. >Bran not getting caught was all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
File: nigit's king conspires.png (743 KB, 970x494) Image search: [Google]
nigit's king conspires.png
743 KB, 970x494
>baits Bran to the Wall.
>Bran not getting caught was all part of the plan
>next step of the master plan is to send just a small group of wights after him
>What a coincidence! Coldhands comes to save them and bring them to the Wall.

Do you literally not see the master plan? He is the master ruseman, noone can beat the ruseman.
>>
*teleports* from the lands of always winter to 3EC*
>>
If you held that door would you die?
>>
>>69972929
>bran the builder builds wall
>bran helps destroy wall

POTTERY
>>
Coldhands?
>>
>>69972929
Bran knows he's marked and he knows the wall is magic. He won't be heading south.
>>
He's going to help Bran warg into the past to convince the Men to attack the Kokiri so that they make the White Walkers.
>>
File: bran-stark-and-three-eyed-raven.jpg (68 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
bran-stark-and-three-eyed-raven.jpg
68 KB, 1000x665
>>69972929
When did you g-guys realise that Bran is the old man in the tree?
>>
>>69972929
Keep this in the general, it's there for a reason.
Your every thought doesn't deserve a thread.
>>
>>69973573
He isn't. He is, however, the Lord of Light and it is his duty to do battle with the Great Other.
>>
>>69973610
Generals are full of le waifu posting and other kind of faggotry and shitposting. General threads should be banned forever.
>>
File: 1463860435660.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463860435660.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>the bait becomes the baited.
>>
File: 1316096149720.png (307 KB, 255x252) Image search: [Google]
1316096149720.png
307 KB, 255x252
>thinks because the NK touched bran while he was inside a glamoured hideout and it revealed it that suddenly bran's presence is going to destroy the magic of the wall just by passing through it

Even for you guys, this is one of your dumbest leaps of logic.

The Wall coming down is going to be one of the biggest things in the show. You guys are literally retarded if you think that non-event will be the catalyst for it.
>>
>>69973492
Makes no sense
>>
>>69973573
For a little while now.

D&D are changing characters around and giving them to other characters. Bran is the BR
>>
>>69973470
He would. He is a moron
>>
>>69973573
if he was the old guy then how the fuck does he become him again in the future since the cave is destroyed?
>>
>copying lotr this much
>>
>>69973849
Any wirewood tree is good enough for time travel
>>
>>69972929
Why do they want Bran dead?

What is their endgame?
>>
>>69973880
nothing about this is copied from Lotr
>>
>>69973754
How is blowing a never mentioned horn makes more sense?
>>
>>69973754
it allowed them to pass through the Children's magic runes, the wall has magic runes at its foundation, bran passing through will allow The Others to follow
>>
how is that bran if he has white hair and bran has brown hair? LMAO fucking retards man
>>
>>69972961
I want to know where littlefinger keeps his teleporter
>>
>>69973951
>How is blowing a never mentioned horn makes more sense?

It's obviously not going to be that either, you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>69973814
>>>/r/eddit
reddit.com/r/fuckbran
>>
Jon will have to kill Bran to stop him passing through.
>>
>>69973956

It allowed them to come inside because he was inside it when he was touched.

You guys making the leap that this means Bran's body is now the destroyer of magic is the dumbest fucking thing ever.

They're NOT going to have the Wall come down by Bran merely passing through it, or have the Others be able to pass through. For one thing, they'd have to have some secondary character do exposition on the whole thing because nobody would even understand why without being reminded.

You guys are so fucking stupid sometimes it embarrasses me..
>>
>>69973849
or you know why doesnt he have the mark?
>>
>>69973470
Why does the mark let the white walkers pass the wall?
>>
>>69974082
>fuck bran
sounds hot
>>
>>69974161
Same kind of magic that was guarding the cave is guarding the wall.
>>
>>69972929

The Night King's plan hinged entirely upon Bran secretly warging without his guide, and also while secretly warging, he needed to accidentally warg to exactly where the Night King was. The Night King is a master tactician.
>>
>>69974097
>You guys making the leap that this means Bran's body is now the destroyer of magic is the dumbest fucking thing ever.
no one is saying that "he destroys magic now"

>They're NOT going to have the Wall come down by Bran merely passing through it, or have the Others be able to pass through.
>again who says bran or The Others merely walking across will destroy the wall.

if Bran brings(lets call it) The Ice across the barrier that can easily mean that the barrier no longer stands and that The Others can also freely cross

> they'd have to have some secondary character do exposition
"Bran your arm! THE ICE!!"
"oh fuck"
>>
>>69973956
>Children's magic runes

What? They obviously weren't going to be stopped by a small line of burning sticks
>>
>>69974082
well fuckolly gut shut down so they needed a new fuck sub i guess
>>
>>69973016
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>69974645
you're a big warg
>>
>>69974344
In assumed it was more a coincidence he took advantage of. He wasn't just sitting around waiting for bran to appear, its just that bran happened to appear.
>>
>>69974676
HO-D-DOOR
>>
>>69973956
>magic runes
>a wall of matchsticks

Fucking leafs
>>
>>69974097
>You guys making the leap that this means Bran's body is now the destroyer of magic is the dumbest fucking thing ever.

>They're NOT going to have the Wall come down by Bran merely passing through it, or have the Others be able to pass through.

They only have 20 episodes to make it happen though. Do you have an alternate proposal for how the WW threat will escalate before the end?
>>
>>69974546
what stopped them from coming in before the line of fire? magic runes stops them from entering the cave before Bran got touched the fire was just fire
>>
Seriously though. Coldhands is literally the only way Bran and Meera are getting out of this alive.

I can't even think of any other hamfisted way other than the Night King doesn't chase them simply because it's convenient for the plot.
>>
>>69974914
They didn't know they were even there
>>
>>69972929
How do you beat a guy this smart? He's CIA on steroids
>>
>>69974930
Looking at the preview, it seems like Bran and Meera are fucked otherwise. Meera said something like "I'm so sorry Bran" so she's probably dead next episode.
>>
>>69974952
they were chased into the cave 2 seasons ago, the walkers blew up after crossing the entrance
>>
>>69974350
see
>>69973470

Why would Bran, knowing he just caused a bunch of people to die because of the thing on his arm, think it's a good idea to head south to the wall bringing the WW army with him in the process? "Bran is dumb" is not an explanation for that - it would be completely out of character for him to jeopardize the safety of the realm, and besides, Meera knows it too. They both have family on the other side of the wall and they both know the consequences of compromising it.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x629
Go back to your containment general and quit shitting up the board.
>>
>>69975148
where else can they go? its south or freeze to death. do they know its actually magic?
>>
>>69972929
You don't understand, he did it. He did go back.

>Bran warged into Bran and made Bran climb the tower.
>Bran warged into Cersei and made her bring Jaime up to the tower to fuck her.
>Bran warged into Jaime to fuck Bran warged into Cersei while Bran warged into Bran watched Bran fucking Bran while Bran watched.
>Then Bran warged into Jaime pushed Bran warged into Bran off the tower.
>>
What Direwolves are left?
>>
>>69975243
In the show?
Nymeria
Ghost

In the books?
Summer
Shaggy Dog
Nymeria
Ghost
>>
>>69975209

Fucking everybody knows it's magic. It's common knowledge especially amongst highborns who are taught shit like that from a young age.

I'm not saying they have other options, but for them to knowingly bring death and destruction to the entire continent (vs. just allowing themselves to be killed or something) would be insanely retarded
>>
>>69972929
Did you just literally steal my post and image? >>69972291
>>
>>69975251
I thought in the show the murdered Ghost at the same time they killed Jon Snow?
>>
>>69972929

You don't understand. None of you do.

Bran warged into the Night King and Bran put the mark on Bran.

It's Bran's plan to use the mark to let Bran go south of the wall.

It was Bran. It was Bran all along.
>>
>>69975231

Bran IS the tower
>>
Why is the wall even an issue when they can send troopers south of the wall easily, and even retards can climb the wall / sail around it?
>>
>>69975307
Nope.
>>
>>69975386
The undead don't fuck with boats and the wall is magic
>>
File: 1385176148142.jpg (20 KB, 372x192) Image search: [Google]
1385176148142.jpg
20 KB, 372x192
>>69975231
>>
>>69975304
FIGHT
>>
>>69975231

I have a headache
>>
>>69975020
you mean the sinbad skeletons
>>
>>69974909
what makes you think the WW threat will escalate? maybe winter just ends and they go home. the last book is going to be called spring
>>
>>69975600
But winter is coming
>>
>>69974344
what was he warging ... or does warging mean teleporting in dreams now?

>>69975277
>coldhands saves them
>"hey guys looks like those thousands of wights and ice dudes are scared of me, lets go to the wall"
>wow lets trust this totally not suspicious zombie
>>
>>69974344
>implying Night's King isn't a greenseer and didn't greendream Bran coming to that tree

Why do you think the dude already had an army there and Walkers on horses?

He fucking KNEW
>>
File: GVZsn57.jpg (11 KB, 300x451) Image search: [Google]
GVZsn57.jpg
11 KB, 300x451
>>69975231
>>
>>69975307
You're probably thinking of Robb and Greywind. For some stupid reason the conspirators just kept Ghost locked away rather than killing it too.
>>
>>69974344
this is sheev tier conspiracy right there
>>
Why is this guy so overhyped ? What are impressive feats aside from the necromancy? I bet he'd still get rekt when Jon hits him with the sword. Literally shit tier mage fag.
>>
>>69973470
Of course he would
>>
>>69974144
because he ultimately defeated the WW
>>
Wait

>theres a magic barrier protecting the southern normies from the ice edgelords

Why are they worried about them then? Are the Walkers creating a spell powerful enough to destroy the magic protecting the wall? Is that why they havent crossed yet?

Fuck me I wish this show spent time on exposition instead of 'You hab no gog :DD'
>>
>>69976522
nigga he can do earthquakes and shit, he would poop on Jon snow
>>
>>69976836
in the first two books (after which I stopped because it was becoming more and more retarded) they were talking about some magic flute that just makes the wall disappear. but I think grrm then forgot about that and came up with something else
>>
File: Night's King mark.png (620 KB, 1356x764) Image search: [Google]
Night's King mark.png
620 KB, 1356x764
>>69976836
>Why are they worried about them then?

Cause Magic barrier and Wall ain't shit. What happened with the Children will happen with the Wall

>Bran: He saw me, the Night King! He saw me!
>3ER: He touched you.
>Bran:I don't know. He was close, but--
>3ER: He touched you. He knows you are here. He'll come for you.
>Bran: But he can't get in.
>3ER: He can now. His mark is on you.
>>
>>69977107
Why he doesn't just cutoff his arm?
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.