[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zootopia coat tails incoming. http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
Zootopia coat tails incoming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvjmt4pwtdg
>>
>>69967914
Cancer
>>
>>69968302
0:54
kill me
>>
>>69967914
>the apes are criminals
>pig is cucking her husband with the german swine
im getting mixed messages here
>>
File: kek.jpg (7 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
7 KB, 229x220
>>69967914
The Jigaboo is a criminal
>>
Wow let me guess that mouse is doing a Big Band number because he's voiced by Seth McFarlane
>>
>>69970498
I fucking hate Seth so much. When will he go away?
>>
>>69967914
I fucking hate cartoons like this. Shameless pop culture bullshit designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVqTDSBYd3A
>>
>>69967914
The main appeal of Zootopia was Judy being hot as fuck. This one looks bad
>>
>>69967914
I like it
>>
>>69967914
OH MWAI GOSH

LOOK AT HER BUTT
>>
>>69970742
>have rabbits shaking their asses
>they're generic as fuck
Missed opportunity to capitalize on furries desu
>>
>>69970653

Sad to say, you shouldn't expect an end to these things. They always make a good deal of money because a lot of families go to the theater together and this is usually the type of movie they deem appropriate for their dumb kids (but don't worry, parents, because there's enough shitty pop culture references for you to recognize and keep your mind off the fact that you're ruining your kids imagination with this banal crap).
>>
File: Jizzlam.jpg (46 KB, 1052x598) Image search: [Google]
Jizzlam.jpg
46 KB, 1052x598
>Islamic symbolism
So is this going to be the opposite of Angry Birds?
>>
>>69971173
Thats why I hated Minions so much. Despicable Me actually had likable characters and a story. It had substance. Minions felt like a 2 hour Happy Meal commercial
>>
>>69971398
Watching it on Netflix with my gf wasn't too bad tbqh, think I would have been slightly annoyed if I paid for two tickets though.
>>
>>69967914
>>69968302
>>69969718
>>69969955
>>69970465
>>69970653
>>69971173
>>69971394

Or maybe its just a goofy kids movie about singing animals. Adults shouldn't get so worked up about these things. You are adults, right?
>>
>>69972020

Movies like this that do nothing for kids' imaginations or their sense of themselves or others can be very harmful. It's junk food for the mind. I know that phrase is a cliche, but it's accurate. I'm not trying to be a snob, but it's a fact that growing up on crap leads to a life of consuming crap, which turns you into an overal unimpressive and uninteresting person.

I'm not saying kids should watch freaking Ozu or Dreyer, but they have to encounter characters with some depth, and stories that will make them think and feel.
>>
>>69972020
are you actually implying that people dont put agendas and messages in kids media?
>>
File: Drop.png (200 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
Drop.png
200 KB, 356x256
>>69972020
I don't see the logo that says "Adults, this ain't for you. So don't get opinions or thoughts on this movie."
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.