[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he get another role now that he turned against Kike machine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 3750.jpg (23 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
3750.jpg
23 KB, 620x372
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/may/23/elijah-wood-hollywoods-child-sex-abuse-comparable-to-jimmy-savile-case

>Wood said that although he had been protected as a child – mainly through the efforts of his mother, who stopped him going to parties – many of his peers were regularly “preyed upon”.

>“There is darkness in the underbelly,” he added. “If you can imagine it, it’s probably happened.”

>Bizparentz, a group founded to help child actors, claims around 100 active abusers are currently being sheltered, and says a “tsunami” of cases is pending.

Will he have an "accident" soon?
>>
>>69967414
>dark underbelly
I hate that trope.
>>
Janis are silencing pedowood threads
>>
He'll probably "commit suicide" soon
>>
He already took everything back on Twitter. They got to him.
>>
>>69967431
do you even know what that word means?? fucking idiot
>>
Mel Gibson will train him and together with Ben Garrison they'll take the fight to the zog machine
>>
File: oyvey.png (218 KB, 752x529) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.png
218 KB, 752x529
He will die of an overdose
>>
>>69967414
He already backpedalled like a fucking coward
>>
>>69967432
How do you think they got their jobs?
>>
Oh shit, what's he doing?

RIP Frodo.
>>
He didn't drop any hard "j's" so he'll be ok. Meanwhile does anyone know where Gary Oldman is or have we just accepted JK Simmons as his permanent replacement.
>>
>>69967414
He's made his money and knows his time in Hollywood is pretty much done anyway which is why he's moved onto smaller indie films. Might as well take these fucks down, I just hope he doesn't end up being killed.
>>
File: 1349498579511.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1349498579511.gif
371 KB, 500x375
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/elijah-wood-denies-personal-knowledge-896754

Just a prank
>>
Did Fredposting die overnight?
>>
>>69967414
I hope frodo has a letter sent to his lawyer and newspaper to be released upon his death a list of every pedo in Hollywood

Or just have it released into the internet so no one can silence it
>>
His career was pretty much dead anyway so he had nothing to lose
>>
This nigga was DEF tossed around. You don't twink it up like him and come out unscathed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.