[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So apparently Disney wanna make an Indiana Jones reboot and they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: chris-pratt-joins-snapchat.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
chris-pratt-joins-snapchat.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
So apparently Disney wanna make an Indiana Jones reboot and they wanna cast Chris Pratt as the new Indy. What are your thoughts on this, /tv/?
>>
>>69966007
They've already debunked this.
They're sticking with Harrison.
>>
Rėddit
>>
>>69966007
he's fine. I can't think of anyone better off the top of my head
>>
>>69966007
It ended at Last Crusade for me. I don't care if they cast him as a muslim tranny.
>>
>Disney
>Chris pratt

It's a match made in reddit
>>
>>69966022
PART TIME
>>
>>69966073

Indy-Anna Hormones
>>
>>69966007
Why did they not cast Chris Pratt as the new Han Solo?
>>
MEMEOFF
YOU AND ME BRO
>>
File: 1435261579078.png (78 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1435261579078.png
78 KB, 240x228
>>69966118
>

>>69966122
he already played him
>>
Id be ok with it. Harrison Ford is old as fuck and hes not going to be doing any stunts at that age, which is part of the appeal of the movies, gritty and real stuntwork, not CGI and standins. To bad this was debunked and theyre sticking with Ford.
>>
>>69966022
>While Marshall and Kennedy have made it clear in recent months that there is only one Indiana Jones for now — Harrison Ford — the fifth installment will likely expand the storyline to include younger actors.

Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-announces-fifth-indiana-jones-875794

I guess it's not totally discharged.
>>
Nice 3 year old info faggot
>>
>>69966217
Reanimated corpse of River Pheonix when?
>>
>>69966007
Pratt is too goofy and can't do serious well. Indy needs equal parts serious and equal parts funny.
And besides, 5 is already Ford confirmed.

If they really were going with a recast, I'd pick Oscar Isaac, it even fits the "worked on Star Wars before" thing Ford had.
>>
>indy saying bro in every fucking line

no
>>
>>69966217
>the fifth installment will likely expand the storyline to include younger actors
Indiana Jones dies, confirmed.
>>
Why don't they bring back Shia? Too meme?

>>69966794
Oscar Isaac would be OK as well
>>
>>69966007
The Magnificent Seven trailer was my tipping point for Pratt fatigue. I'll take him as Star Lord but just in action movie roles I don't give a fuck any more.
>>
>>69966007
I WOULD LITERALLY PREFER ANAL CANCER AND THEN GET INFECTED BY HIV (THE AIDS VIRUS) THAN WATCH SUCH A FILM
>>
>>69966007

FUCK NO!
>>
>>69966007

>cry about the death of white males in cinema
>Chris pratt no way!

Fags
>>
>Disney
>reboot

Well you don't say!?
>>
>>69967402

They can literally find 100 white males far superior to Piss Pratt any day. He fucking sucks ass. Should I complain how they're getting rid of the MRE's when they have trucks of gourmet food lined up?

Scott Eastwood is basically hidden and he's the all American male. Edward Burns practically vanished.
>>
>>69967658
>Scott Eastwood is basically hidden and he's the all American male.

He also has the charisma of wet tissue paper
>>
>>69967676

Fuck off kike
>>
>>69966007
YES
>>
>>69967676

So does Chris Pratt. We won't be missing much.
>>
>>69966007
To young. Dr. Jones was a tenured archaeology professor. Also, Indy had a very dry sense of humor, Pratt borders on slapstick.

Josh Hartnett would be a better choice. It's Hollywood of 2016 though, so it will probably be Will Smith or Melissa McCarthy.
>>
Chris Pratt > Shia
>>
The Script has leaked already:

>if you don't want to be friends then I will just default as your best-est friend until my friendgroup group gets here

>whip-off bro, me and you.

>Glad you could make it... Friend-group get-a-long club unite!
>>
>>69966022
GOOD.

They better. Harrison is the one and only Indy
>>
>>69967879

So you're not only butthurt about your gay crush being shit, you're delusional about Chris Pratt's acting, okay.
>>
>>69967984
Ford is confirmed to do blackface as part of the plot so you better prepare your anus for Idris Elba in 6
>>
>>69967912
I'd kill to see Hartnett in the role. Such an underrated actor.
>>
>>69966007
Chris Pratt should be digitally inserted as the leading actor in every film ever.
>>
>>69967912

>Too young.

Bullshit, Ford was 39 when he made Raiders, Pratt is 36, you're going to quibble over 3 years difference?
>>
>>69966022
>Harrison
he can die any minute now, why are they doing this?
>>
>>69968007

I'll come back when your autism has subsided.
>>
>>69968052
Yes. Pratt's persona is much younger than Ford's was at the time. I like Pratt, but his delivery doesn't fit Indiana Jones well.

Pratt is also saturating the market right now. He's not the only leading man in Hollywood, give him a rest.
>>
File: ?format=1500w.jpg (202 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
?format=1500w.jpg
202 KB, 1280x720
>guy already played young harrison ford
>dont think about him for young solo casting
>dont think about him for young indiana jones
i mean, say what you want about his skills, but for things like these you need to at least consider lookalikes. you cant just cast a black woman to play indiana jones or han solo. harrison ford has a too recognizable face. or maybe im just being silly for wanting a young version of someone to actually resemble them in some way
>>
So what has he been in that hasn't sucked?

Jurassic World - shit
Guardians of the Galaxy - shit

Her was a decent movie, but only had a bit supporting role in it.

He's the McDonalds of leading men. I only wish Paul Walker was still alive.
>>
>>69966007
Didnt that diamond skull thing was to shoehorn shia lebouf for the next movies? What happened??
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.