[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get some rest, Pam. You look tired.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Get some rest, Pam. You look tired.
>>
>>69965320
BWWWWEEEEEEENGGGG!!!!
BWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEENGGGGGG!!!!
>>
>>69965320
wait, your real name is Matt Damon and your birthday is 14880
>>
EXTREME WAYS ARE BACK AGAIN
EXTREME PLACES I DIDN'T KNOW
>>
Gonna walk out if no Moby at the end of the new one
>>
>>69965457
I laughed.
>>
>>69965320
Jokes aside, that scene really fucked my grasp on reality the first time I saw Ultimatum.
>>
>>69965528
shit was awful, you can totally tell he's older with the mouth lines, and it was only 3 years later
>>
Pre-amnesia Bourne did nothing wrong.
>>
>>69965779
Why? I honestly think Ultimatum was the best of all.
>it digs deeper into Bourne
>it propels the story as far as it can
>it gives closure
Also, Desh was the most memorable foe Bourne ever encountered, more than that sniper from original Bourne.
>>
>>69965528
Why, what happens in the scene? I can't remember seeing it
>>
File: biprof-cl1-jkt1.jpg (161 KB, 1599x677) Image search: [Google]
biprof-cl1-jkt1.jpg
161 KB, 1599x677
>>69965895
>Clive Owen not memorable
Nigga what?

But seriously, the first film was just about Jason and his struggle, so they didn't give the "villain" any screentime.

While I agree that the third one was the best, the most memorable villain imo was Karl Urban in the second one.
>>
>>69966667
It's the tension and because it was the last scene in Supremacy.
>>
>>69965320
no sounds in your webbm
>>
>>69965320
>>
>>69966771
I said "more than him."
He's second in my Bourne villain list.
>>
>>69965779
It makes for the character though. Dude's been on the run from the fucking CIA for years, that's definitely going to fuck your shit up.
>>
Pam is top milf
>>
B W E E E E E E
W
E
E
E
E
E
E
>>
File: The World as Feel and No gf.png (61 KB, 1000x393) Image search: [Google]
The World as Feel and No gf.png
61 KB, 1000x393
>>69965320
>2004
>16 years since the last real Bourne movie
>>
BWEEEEEEEEEE E EEEEEEE
BWEEEEEEEEEE E EEEEEEE
BWEEEEEEEEEE E E EEEEEE
BWEEEEEEEEEE E E EEEEEE
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.