[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai nment/movies/maze-runner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/maze-runner-star-dylan-o-brien-severly-injured-set-article-1.2569486

I guess you could say that kid didn't last one day out in the skarch.
>>
>>69963912
Sounds extremely painful.
>>
>>69963912
How long do you think you can last?
>>
>>69963912
>movie is called skarch trials
>only in the skarch for 20 minutes
>>
>>69963912
>Hugh Keez wouldn't last a day in the Skarch

who was this unseen character?
>>
File: 1436279431360.jpg (28 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1436279431360.jpg
28 KB, 350x350
I guess you could say...he broke character.
>>
Have they started shooting again yet? I read awhile ago that they went on hiatus because of how badly he got fucked up
>>
>>69963960
He's a big guy
>>
>>69965227

Multiple broken bones take months to heal. In some cases years.

Depending on how they work it and what they've shit already, the movie could be pretty fucked at this point and probably an insurance matter more than anything, just to get back the investment.
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>69965369
Bone?
>>
>5 CIA's stand around Bane in a room with no windows
>Bane is holding a flight plan
>One at a time the CIA's try to nab the prize
>One at a time the CIA's are broken by Bane
>they decide to leave the flight plan
>suddenly one CIA is swapped for new CIA
>he tries to nab the prize but the other 4 CIA's run and tackle him to the ground to save him
>another CIA is swapped and he tries to nab the prize
>the other 4 tackle him
>this continues until all the CIA's are replaced
>none of them know why but they must always stop each other from nabbing the flight plan
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (90 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
90 KB, 1920x1080
BANE!

The plane was one thing, but you big guys won't last a day in the Skorch.
>>
>>69965587
The Skartch plan lists Smee, Maimen, Doctor Paveleer, Button-Lee, Juan of Yu. Firstan Totalek gets to last in the Skartch.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.