[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bella thorne killed off in the first 10 minutes >forced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>bella thorne killed off in the first 10 minutes
>forced lesbian that never contributes anything until the end
>unnecessary use of social media as a plot device

What were they thinking?
>>
>>69963210
>they even okayed a season 2

jesus
>>
before all that though
>slasher flick in tv format
>>
>scream tv series

What, then did this shit happen?

>unnecessary use of social media as a plot device
Wasn't this in the 4th movie too? The movie series has really gone to shit, they should've stopped after the first.
>>
File: Scream Queens BANE.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Scream Queens BANE.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>69963210

>Scream Queens kills off Ariana Grande in first episode
>comes back as a ghost later
>>
Replace Bella Thorne with Ariana Grande and that's pretty much Scream Queens. Except SQ is good, so there's a plothole in your greentext.
>>
>>69963210

Reminder this show was so bad it killed Wes Craven
>>
File: 1463505239125.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1463505239125.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>69963210
That they could exploit the copyright system instead of actually making a good show

>ez $
>>
>>69963210

Is this show SJW shit as per most netflix? My gfs looking for a new show to watch and after catching the degeneracy of gossip girl that she watched last i'd rather steer her away if it is.

> in b4 /pol/
>>
>>69964490
Besides the ugly dike character not really.
>>
File: 1449604018392.jpg (13 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1449604018392.jpg
13 KB, 300x450
>>69964551

>ugly dike character

I'LL HAVE YOUR FUCKING BALLS FOR THAT.
>>
>>69964551

Don't really care about gay characters so that's fine - just hate the constant cheating, irresponsibility and "you go girl don't apologize for your past" stuff.
>>
>>69964619
Man, since when was it "SJW" to expect adults to be responsible for their actions? Bret Easton Ellis needs to make a comeback.
And now that I know what you mean, nah, virtually none of that shit to be found here. Any cunt characters either get what they've got coming, or are aware and unapologetic about their flaws instead of expecting sympathy
>>
This show was so fucking off the mark it was insane.
>>
File: spr.gif (2 MB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
spr.gif
2 MB, 600x360
>>
>dude my livestream has 8 million upvotes let me vlog about this on my podcast

Who writes this shit?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.