[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Terminator 1 >The Terminator is damaged and wears a pair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1458314945571.jpg (190 KB, 960x1417) Image search: [Google]
1458314945571.jpg
190 KB, 960x1417
>Terminator 1
>The Terminator is damaged and wears a pair of sunglasses to hide his inhumanity

>Terminator 2
>The Terminator decides to wear sunglasses at night to look "cool"

This is why T1 > T2
>>
>>69958568
>there will never be another 80s again
jdimsa
>>
It's supposed to represent his growing humanity, that's why he loses them towards the end.
>>
>>69958983

>that's why he loses them towards the end.

He loses them at the asylum
>>
>>69958568
Have you ever tried riding a bike around Los Angeles in the daytime? Well I have and I can tell you, you need to wear sunglasses. Your theory is weak.
>>
>>69959032
>implying terminators cant filter out sun glare
Your theory is weak
>>
>>69959051
>Infiltration unit does what the average human does to protect his cover.
>>
>>69959246
>to protect his cover
He didn't need to wear these glasses at all, the covering sheath wasn't damaged or anything
>>
>>69959359
Still wouldn't hurt to hide those dead artificial eyes
>>
>>69959415
No doubt. It's the stupid reasoning in T2 that's bad. Not the shades themselves.
>>
>>69958568

It's part of the intimidation factor. The T2 T-800 obviously needed to have some basic files on human psychology in order to find John.
>>
>>69959415
>dead artificial eyes

They're organic.
>>
I like to think model 101 has a personal preference in what it likes to wear.
>>
File: 1462878549107.png (654 KB, 1128x801) Image search: [Google]
1462878549107.png
654 KB, 1128x801
>>69959548
>I like to think model 101 has a personal preference in what it likes to wear.

>young John Connor rides a motorcycle, wears a jacket, anti-authoritarian
>as an adult programs the T-800 to go back and save him, making sure to match his outward aesthetics to his tastes as a kid
>>
They're assassin cyborgs that use stealth. Sunglasses would lower their profile and also serve as part of their disguise.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.