[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Top tier Knoxville Pontius Steve-O >Good Tier April Dave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Jackass[1].jpg (325 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Jackass[1].jpg
325 KB, 1280x720
>Top tier
Knoxville
Pontius
Steve-O
>Good Tier
April
Dave England
Ryan Dunn
>Eh Tier
Preston
Weeman
Phil
>Shit Tier
Bam
Danger Ehren
>>
>>69957291

I tried to argue against this list but I couldn't.
>>
File: 1436351734677.jpg (30 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1436351734677.jpg
30 KB, 453x500
>>69957291
Pretty much.
>>
>based knoxville, steve-o, wee man and pontius are still buddies

https://www.instagram.com/chrispontius/?hl=en

im pretty sure that everyone else moved on to their own stuff (or lack thereof)
>>
>Roadkill Tier
Ryan Dunn
>>
>it's a "steve-o just barely above rock bottom" episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Witl4DxF0Y
>>
>>69957291
Who was the one that only dealt with shit, England or Ehren? I think it was Ehren, in which case the list is fair, but if it was England he deserved knocked down a notch or two.

Top tier is 100% accurate.
>>
>Bam hate
CKY was pretty great
>>
>>69957994
England.

He was the one that was always shitting eveyrwhere.

Ehren was the punching bag.
>>
>>69957291
You're right about everything this time op.
THIS TIME.
>>
>>69958030
Well I don't really remember Ehren much then. I'm looking at a picture of him, I remember his face, but I still don't remember a gag with him in it. I suppose shit tier might be appropriate.

>>69958023
I have to wonder if Bam would be thought of better without Viva La Bam. I know it was all fake, and there were certainly some funny segments, but there was too much edgy teenager to it, even watching it as an edgy teenager. And it was repetitive. How many times can he destroy the house and the shit in it? He was like a cartoon teenager sticking it to his parents.
>>
>no patrician tier for Dico,Rake and Manny

SMDH
>>
>>69958023
he got worse over the years.
>>
>>69958129
The lamborgini tooth pull on Jackass 3 featured Ehren having his tooth pulled by Bam's Lamborghini.

That was pretty gnarly.
>>
>>69957862
>im pretty sure that everyone else moved on to their own stuff

All in all they're still friends and stay connected. The only one according to Steve-O that they don't associate with now is Bam. He also said he or the crew wont make a 4th unless he gets his shit together.

Man if Steve-O is telling you to sober up...thats just bad.
>>
>>69958277
cuntish of them though not being there for him and trying to help instead they just leave him be
>>
>>69957291
PURDY MUCH
>>
>>69957291

>move ryan to eh tier
>move weeman to good tier
>>
>>69958129
I agree with that, plus it was basically just a ripoff of Tom Green. A lot of the Jackass crew owes a debt to Tom Green actually.
>>
>>69958327
or maybe they tried but he's just a self-destructive manchild that finally ran out of money and his age caught up with him
>>
>>69957862
https://www.instagram.com/p/7BnFIdGJ1I/

shiiieeet man
>>
>>69958531
He died doing what he loved..
Driving drunk and endangering the lives of children everywhere.
>>
>its an everyone on /tv/ hates on ehren thread
>>
>>69958435
>>69958327
>>69958277

steve-o mentioned in his twitter somewhere that they tried to get in touch with bam, but he wouldn't answer to any of them
>>
>>69958531
>drive drunk
>do 80 in a 45 zone with a ton of winding turns and a lot of families in the neighborhood

fuck ryan. glad that fag is dead.
>>
>>69958662
agree senpai.
>>
>>69958620
everyone on the jackass crew hated him

find one danger ehren sketch that isn't moredisgusting, humiliating, or painful than 90% of the other stuff. and they constantly give him shit instead of root for him to accomplish the task.
>>
>>69958747
the toilet bungie thing
>>
>>69958787
i think you may have misinterpreted my post anon
>>
>>69958137
this guy knows his shit
>WOOODEEEWOOOODEEEEWOOOOOW
>>
>>69957862
>Tfw Steve-O is 41 and has done enough drugs to kill a herd of elephants, and still looks better than me

Just end it pham
>>
>>69958910
fucking dave england is 46 (FORTY SIX)
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.