[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come /tv/ doesn't talk about this show anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: current year man.png (1 MB, 1280x760) Image search: [Google]
current year man.png
1 MB, 1280x760
How come /tv/ doesn't talk about this show anymore?
>>
It's no longer the current year.
>>
File: 1453955654723.jpg (214 KB, 552x1136) Image search: [Google]
1453955654723.jpg
214 KB, 552x1136
>>
CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>69956778
>tfw you look like this idiot
>>
liberal outrage has gotten so boring and predictable. funniest comedians are going to be alt right. Bill Burr types
>>
>>69956778
I don't watch it much and most of the time I do he spends most of the show desperately trying to get Trump to notice him. But I saw this weeks episode and thought it was hilarious, he killed it on every joke and didn't overdo very joke til it stops wing funny like he usually does. There was also not much Trump material and some shots at obnoxious Bernie fans on the internet.
>>
>>69956999
this
>>
>>69956999
dumb mobile posters
>>
>>69956910
Eh, if Trump manages to win they can go back to being slightly center left and gawking at the new status quo. They couldn't make many jokes when God King Obongo was in office due to the melanin content in his skin and D next to his name, but with a Republican in the White House it would be like the Bush era again and they'd shy away from the rabid SJWs because they'd have things with a little more substance to talk about.

Also Bill Burr softly endorsed Bernie not too long ago he's not alt right.
>>
It's not 2015
>>
>>69957103
Honestly, Alt "right" is a weird name for it, because it includes plenty of democrats, too. Sommers is a huge figure, and she's been liberal all her life.
>>
File: MAC28_JOHN_OLIVER01_POST.jpg (261 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
MAC28_JOHN_OLIVER01_POST.jpg
261 KB, 822x462
>>69956778
because its 2016
>>
>Watch Tonight Show
>Every program literally starts with a Trump joke

This is why he's winning, cause the media loves feeding that troll.
>>
>>69956910
>Billl Bur
>anything right

Lol, he is a complete cuck. Married a black woman and just parrots her WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL rhetoric. Basically alienated himself from certain comedians that did any racial humor (but of course, not successful ones).
>>
I never liked talk shows.
>>
File: PmApBt5.jpg (837 KB, 1133x1133) Image search: [Google]
PmApBt5.jpg
837 KB, 1133x1133
>>69956778
Because it's 2016
>>
>>69957177
>Lol, he is a complete cuck. Married a black woman and just parrots her WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL rhetoric. Basically alienated himself from certain comedians that did any racial humor (but of course, not successful ones).

Implying living in diverse cities like NY and LA aren't the reason why Burr adopted liberal thinking
>>
>>69957103
No it wouldn't. SJW is leftism, SJW is progressivism. SJW are just the side effects of a cancer that is killing western civilization. It's not going to stop, no matter who wins. They're not going to abandon leftism because of Trump.

There better not be a repeat of the Bush era. There needs to be an entire societal backlash against these faggots.
>>
Man, how i miss the current year
>>
>>69957143
Because 'alt right' isn't 'those who are opposed to SJWs'
'alt right' is like the neofascists and various other groups
>>
he made fun of based trump so I can't take him seriously anymore
>>
>>69958733
>Implying living in diverse cities like NY and LA aren't the reason why Burr adopted liberal thinking
I live in one of the bluest states in the country and i'm practically a fascist. That's no excuse.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.