[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Green Hornet (2011)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
The GOAT capeshit. This film is where the genre peaked.
>>
>>69956084
Poor Christoph Waltz. Look at the guy's face.
>>
>>69956084
I thought it was fun.
>>
I had almost forgot this garbage ass movie existed.
>>
>>69956129
He looks like they tried to photoshop him into Denzel Washington.
>>
>>69956084
An overstatement but this movie's definitely underrated. Nice lil' flick
>>
File: 1439789180032.jpg (30 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
1439789180032.jpg
30 KB, 346x346
>>69956084
Underrated bloodnofsky, he had a goal, direction and a based gun 9.5/10 Would be a goon for
>>
>>69956084
Cameron is too old
Rogen is annoying as shit as the flick goes on
the rest is ok first half is actually fun desu
>>
Went to see it at the cinema with a friend, was completely empty, just us in there. Had fun watching the film, was pretty shitty but somehow enjoyable.

Later found out he was gay. Not sure if that was a date or not.
>>
>>69957836
This is pretty on point the only problem there was rogen
>>
>>69957513
Holy shit
>>
>>69956084

DOUBLE DEAGLE
>>
That scene where the news about the hit placed on Fat Hornet and Bruce Lee the second, when the camera splits in two everytime a new person is spoken to and how the whole screen is split up into many fragments of following different individuals is admittedly impressive.
Anyone have a link to it?
>>
>>69957853
Did he make the classic yawn move?
>>
>>69956084
I'm not sure I would say it's the best capeshit of all time, but it's literally the only movie containing him where I don't feel rage from seeing Seth Rogen, so it's definitely something special.
>>
>>69956084
It was THE movie even Nic Cage walked away from
>>
Anyone else who thought that the asian butler was played by Van Darkholme?
>>
Seth Rogen was miscast and some of the comedy didn't work. Other than that, it was alright.
>>
>>69959963
The ghost rider boys wouldn't let him
>>
Seth Rogen was a really fucking annoying character. Woud've been better if it was just jackie chan.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.