[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did this movie get such high praise. its absolutley terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: big-hero-6.34102.jpg (162 KB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
big-hero-6.34102.jpg
162 KB, 1400x2100
how did this movie get such high praise. its absolutley terrible
>>
>>69955669
because its the best marvel movie and better than frozen
>>
Yeah it's really not good. I thoroughly dislike all of the characters and don't sympathize with any of them. There are not really any memorable moments. The robot is cute but he doesn't save the movie.
>>
Because Disney is conditioning little kids into their capeshit franchise, and they also bribe rotten tomatoes reviewers
>>
>>69955721

Honey Lemon tho.

I would wreck that tall bitch all day.
>>
>>69955669
2 qt waifus and 1 sexy auntfu
>>
>Start watching Big Hero 6
>First thing that's made apparent is that it takes place in an alternate history where Japan won WW2 and colonised San Francisco.
>Okay
>Then that shitty bot battle happens
>That shitty forced exposition where the kid is talking with his brother on the scooter

I stopped watching it there.
>>
>>69955669
The aunt was hot though.
Live action version starring Marisa tomei when?
>>
>>69955669
It was a phonier time.
>>
>>69955926
>>First thing that's made apparent is that it takes place in an alternate history where Japan won WW2 and colonised San Francisco.

Holy shit, is this true?
>>
idk but secret life of pets will hands down be better. disagree?

u wrong
>>
>>69955669
Disney animation
loose connection to Marvel
>>
>>69955669
It robbed best animated from How To Train Your Dragon 2 because Disney big bucks
>>
File: _gogo_tomago_by_darkereve.jpg (195 KB, 1145x698) Image search: [Google]
_gogo_tomago_by_darkereve.jpg
195 KB, 1145x698
because dat ass.
>>
>>69955669
Because Disney animation fans will eat up any shit shoveled in their direction.

Zootopia was so chock full of hamfisted propaganda I thought I was watching Bee Movie for a second. Really took the fun out of the buddy movie they were trying to make.
>>
>>69957757
Didn't that team start off in Disney?
>>
>>69956139
I don't know about Japan winning WWII, but it was an alternate universe where Japan colonized San Francisco.
>>
> SAN FRANSOKYO
>>
>>69957832
And thats your opinion, do you think everyone ate the redpill meme? Normies dont care
>>
>>69955669
utterly derivative lewds / 34 supplier.
>>
>>69957991
Normies are idiots. Once Disney fully realizes this all they'll ever make is flashing lights. Considering their recent releases, they're getting close to making that breakthrough.
>>
>>69957991
That didn't make the excessive political statements and symbolism any less heavy-handed.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.