[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did this plotline feel like a gigantic waste of time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (343 KB, 590x392) Image search: [Google]
file.png
343 KB, 590x392
Why did this plotline feel like a gigantic waste of time?
>>
Because it was.
>>
Wait until Arya runs away and shows us faceless assassin academy plotline was a waste too.
>>
>>69955573
Because he was literally built up from the 4th episode of the 1st season, and once they got to him it was for all of 3 episodes and he had less screen time and lines than some of the whore characters they've had?

Because he told Bran nothing important?
>>
Its purpose was to delay exposition. So even the payoff wasn't interesting as it only added flavour to what was going on elsewhere.
>>
>Whoa we made it to magic weird place
>I will teach you my ways
>I'm learning his ways (very slowly as a background plot despite the relevance being allegedly extremely important)
>Oh no suddenly I'm not learning his ways because reasons
>Oh no he's dead and she's dead and they're all dead and Holdoor is dead
>Now we're going _____ where I can go be irrelevant some more
>>
Because it was only there to explain how Hodor's backstory
>>
>>69955625

Yeah im confused over it too, i mean why waste so much time there for nothing.

Wher the fuck is bran plotline going?
>>
>>69955587
this
>>
>>69955573

Because literally nothing happened and they tried to save it by the epic sacrifice of Summer (for no reason), Thermal Detonator Girl (did she even get a name, like wtf was she) and HOLD THE DOOR (which had me laughing for 30 minutes straight because they honestly thought this was compelling narrative)
>>
File: file.png (258 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
file.png
258 KB, 500x277
I like this version better
>>
>learn everything
learns nothing
>>
>>69955680
her name was leaf, she was the one who created the first white walker,

>>69955709
he learned how to worg and how the white walkers were created, and who created them.
>>
>literally learned how to view the past and influence it in pre-destined ways
>infinite stores of knowledge and the very course of history rests upon his shoulders
>hurr nothing happened

When exactly did /tv/ get this fucking retarded?
>>
>>69955690
Same, I complained at first because I fifn't realize how bad it could be until they replaced that with Von Sydow crouched behind some sticks.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.