[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm starting to think you can't be trusted HOLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>I'm starting to think you can't be trusted

HOLY SHIT STARKS BTFO
>>
File: fistoffuns1e1-03.jpg (152 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
fistoffuns1e1-03.jpg
152 KB, 500x400
WEAK

LEMON

DRINK
>>
How did they manage to land The Actor Kevin Eldon for such a small time show, they must have some serious cash to throw around.
>>
>>69923111

The entire show should have been like this, then D&D could pretend they were retarded on purpose.
>>
>The average citizen in Westeros thinks the Stark's are traitors
>>
>>69924335

THE KING OF HOBBIES!

I WANT GREEN FLAVOUR JELLY!!!
>>
>>69924674

They are
>>
>>69924509
He would have been paid fuck all.
>>
Keep it in your cancerous general, you fucking retards.
>>
>>69924625
It already is, but you probably haven't noticed it because you have no cock.
>>
>>69923111
The only thing I didn't understand from this scene was that they decided to make Robert look like an idiot too, but made Joffery out to be the good guy. Joffrey worshiped the ground Robert walked on, bullshit he would actually be pleased with a play like that.
>>
>>69924782
Are you retarded? Cersei is the one in power so all the plays pander to the only people she cared about, her and her kids.
>>
>>69924782
It's supposed to be an outsiders view of the situation, which is why Tyrion the dwarf is made out to be the bad guy and Joffrey is a good prince - because on the surface that's how it might look to people.

The show unironically seems to think Ned stark was an idiot for all that honour though.
>>
>>69924674
Braavos is in Essos. Stop posting.
>>
>>69925066

I don't give a shit about the sand niggers in the desert, but that bit of culture that leaked over from Westeros just reinforces that the Starks are hated in the civilized realm.
>>
fake-joff a cute

and nice cock too
>>
>>69925147
I think it is because they are outsiders even in Westeros or outside of the North to be exact.
>>
>>69925150
From all the gratuitous nudity in this show that flaccid dick takes the cake. They wouldn't show a spread pussy up close, but a dick is fine it seems.
>>
>>69925864
flaccid penis = ok
closed vag = ok

hard penis = not ok
open vag = not ok
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.