[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think it's we showed some appreciation to Bale's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 13
I think it's we showed some appreciation to Bale's Batman. I genuinely loved him as Batman.
>>
>>69921358
He was a big guy
>>
>>
It's hip to be square.
>>
File: BatmanBegins009.jpg (45 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
BatmanBegins009.jpg
45 KB, 400x543
>>69921406
4u
>>
>>
File: Bruce-wayne-Reverso.jpg (112 KB, 580x871) Image search: [Google]
Bruce-wayne-Reverso.jpg
112 KB, 580x871
>>
WEN OI WAS IN BUHMAH
>>
>>
>>69921557
DA BANDIT HAD BYN THROWEN DEM AWEY

TANGARINE
>>
>>
>>
File: 1408661613012.jpg (1 MB, 2912x4368) Image search: [Google]
1408661613012.jpg
1 MB, 2912x4368
>>
>>
>>
>>69921358
I didn't think he was a particularly good Batman, but I think that's because capeshit is garbage and the only good thing to come of it superhero/villain-wise was Ledger's Joker performance.

I thought he was an absolutely perfect Bruce Wayne, though.
>>
File: 1458437960813.jpg (55 KB, 788x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458437960813.jpg
55 KB, 788x1000
>watching Rescue Dawn
>Bale slips into his Batman voice several times
>>
>>69924195
You should try watching any Tom Hardy movies without hearing the Bane voice.
>>
File: bruce_smirk.png (503 KB, 996x708) Image search: [Google]
bruce_smirk.png
503 KB, 996x708
I'm still fond of him but honestly, Batfleck annihilated Bale's performance.
>>
>>69921358
>“I didn’t quite manage what I hoped I would through the trilogy,” he said. “(Director Christopher Nolan) did, but my own sense of self is like, ‘I didn’t quite nail it.’ ”
>What did Bale hope to accomplish that he felt he didn’t? He wanted to show the twisted nature of the hero. “Batman, he’s this very, very dark, messed-up character,” the actor said. “I found when I put on the suit I went, ‘I just feel like a bloody idiot if I don’t use this as a means to kind of (show) his true, monstrous self that he allows to come out in that moment.’ ”
>Bale attributed the late Heath Ledger’s performance as the Joker as a factor in his dissatisfaction with his own portrayal.
>“Heath turned up and just kind of completely ruined all my plans,” Bale said. “I went, ‘He’s so much more interesting than me and what I’m doing.'”

source: http://variety.com/2016/film/news/christian-bale-batman-dark-knight-didnt-quite-nail-it-1201722269/
>>
>>69925428
Sounds like he'd be the perfect fit for Snyder's universe.
>>
Michael Keaton is still the best.
>>
>>69924660
He really didn't though. Like how did he. He didn't. Bale was better.
>>
>>69925657
This. Keaton does a great subtle performance in the first one. Funnily enough the fantastical Burton Batman movie had far better writing than Nolan's flicks, where the characters are just there to spell the movie's super deep themes out loud to the audience.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.