[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he wear the gimp mask?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Why does he wear the gimp mask?
>>
>>69918777
It symbolizes the repressed insecurity of America.
>>
"But i'm going to need a protection for my nose bone and cheekbones, can't you, like, add a piece that goes around my eyes? No, the TIP of the nose is fine... No, for the chin I'll wear a specific protection, just cheek bones and nose bone."
>>
>>69918777
Did anyone else like this mask better?
>>
>>69918777
He's a luchadore, el Capitano Americano
>>
>>69919646
Yes. It looks really cool on Evans. And just like Stark, I cant see any other actor playing Cap. He was born for this role.
>>
I wish his suit had flaps/holes on the front for his pecs to hang out and breathe
>>
>someone in the production is responsible for stripping him out of his sweaty and smelling costume at the end of each shooting day
>that person probably faps furiously while smelling his manly musk
>you are not that person
Why live
>>
>>69921259
>ywn be the one that oils up his muscles for that shiny effect before a shoot
Have you ever been so frustrated?
>>
>>69919646
The carbon fiber texture is awesome, and the A being battle worn is awesome too
>>
File: 1.jpg (620 KB, 1566x2560) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
620 KB, 1566x2560
>>69921259
>someone in the production is responsible for stripping her out of her sweaty costume at the end of each shooting day
>that person probably faps furiously while smelling her womanly musk

How do I get this job?
>>
Shame the gimp suit is incomplete. Where's the ball gag and butt-flaps?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.