[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been invited by a refugee girl to watch a movie and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: footloose1.jpg (18 KB, 259x401) Image search: [Google]
footloose1.jpg
18 KB, 259x401
I've been invited by a refugee girl to watch a movie and she told me to bring something. Do you think a muslim would like Footloose?
>>
>>69917792
Bring Passion of the Christ
>>
File: 1464008103228.png (1003 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1464008103228.png
1003 KB, 1366x768
Go see the new Angry Birds kino
>>
>>69917792
Would she side with the townsfolk because they hate dancing or against them because they are Christian?
>>
>Invited to watch a movie
>Bring another movie
>>
>>69917827
>>69917838
Don't you know anything romantic? I want to do my part in the integration process.
>>
>>69917792

Yes.

It's about religious oppression and throwing off the shackles of your patriarchal fundamentalist society to dance and get laid.

You will get your dick sucked.

>>69917838

Or do this and then lean in for a goodnight kiss after the movie and then quickly shove her away and say "just joking musrat, I'm going to preserve my seed for a white woman because we must create and protect a future for our white children".
>>
>>69917991
Punch drunk love
>>
File: absolutely haram.png (692 KB, 855x477) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.png
692 KB, 855x477
>>69917991
Angry Birds is romantic. There's nothing more romantic than riling up patriotic anger and raining vengeance upon your enemies. She can even relate to a major character in the film.
>>
>>69917974
>>
>>69918083
Serious question, have muslim girls a sense of humour?
>>
Dersu Uzala
>>
>>69918282
If ye bring the fugee into your abode
Not with laughter will she explode
>>
>>69917792
Take along Babe
>>
>>69918282
When a Muslim hears or sees something funny, their first reaction is to ask themselves, "what would Mohammad do?"

He didn't laugh when poets satirised him. He had them killed.
>>
I'm sure she'll love it (the original one, not the remake).

Good music
Dancing
Young Kevin Bacon shirtless

Only thing that cold make her wetter would be Dirty Dancing, but the title might turn her off of watching it with you if you're a little bit creepy.
>>
>>69917792
>>69918384
These are the only 2 posts that got it
>>
>>69919239
You're retarded. We all got it. Bacon. So funny.
>>
>>69917991
What could possibly be more romantic than the story of the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ?
>>
>>69919274
Why do hormonal teenagers get so upset and defensive?
>>
Road House, op.
>>
>>69917792
American Sniper, Kingdom of Heaven, London has Fallen
>>
>>69917792
PLEASE
LOUISE
SHAKE IT SHAKE IT FOR ME
O
HIO
SHAKE IT SHAKE IT FOR ME
LOOSE
FOOT LOOSE
SHAKE IT SHAKE IT FOR ME
>>
when the dancing scenes come on tell her to get up and shake that ass, bitch
>>
300 or True Lies
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.