[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is only watching now to wait and see what happens to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 5181264-e0ha8ikc.png (440 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
5181264-e0ha8ikc.png
440 KB, 500x500
Who else is only watching now to wait and see what happens to this guy?
>>
>>69903003
He's dead in ep 9 or 10
>>
>>69903003
John kills him in the bastardbowl
>>
>implying anything will happen to him

All he need is 20 good men
>>
>>69903003
He's dead by the second to last episode. Season ends with Danerys stepping onto a ship pan out to an entire fleet moving westward. Cersei takes out the church and the final season is Cersei under two fronts. North (Snow/ice) and South (Danerys/fire). The entire story ends with them charging against the Night's King but we never get the resolution on that. We just assume they won. There's just not enough time or budget to go there.
>>
>>69903003
he already gaped sansa's butt he has nothing left to live for
>>
File: male.jpg (464 KB, 1400x1102) Image search: [Google]
male.jpg
464 KB, 1400x1102
The whole "what do you think he did to me?" scene is just part of foreplay before some spectacular feminist/SJW moneyshot of an execution. His death will most likely include inserting objects into his ass by a strong independent womyn.
>>
man, they done so much bullshit to make Ramsey more unlikeable and evil than Joffrey just because things need to escalate. What are they going to do when Ramsey is dead and the big bads are Euron and the White Walkers? rape, torture, and murder hasn't worked, people still hated Joffrey more
>>
Jon smashes his face in so badly that she then resembles Arya. At that point, Jon can't bring himself to kill Ramsay, which is when Aryasay pulls out a knife and kills Jon.
>>
>>69903003
The leaks says he gets away with like he disappears during the fight and nobody can find him aka stannis I guess so they could use him next season
>>
>>69903003
This is exactly what they want

They get a rise out of seeing people hate this dude, so they give this character more and more to the point where he became the head of House Bolton (essentially a king) with essentially zero consequences

When the verdict for his trial happens, he'll somehow get away again, causing tons of rage, and entrapping more poor souls towards spitefully watching the show

They can't keep getting away with this
>>
>>69903003
no
>>
>>69903003
>John will fight him but will be knocked off guard.
>Sansa will pick up johns sword and strike Ramsey in the cock

You know it be true
>>
>>69903003
you retards who watch bad shows like game of thrones and breaking bad and walking dead always use the fucking "i'm only watching it for X" excuse, it's so pathetic
>>
>>69910164
I think a lot of people are just bored of this guy. Joffers was a despicable cunt but he was always at least fun to watch.
>>
>>69903003
Thats like watching the simpsons to see what happens to flanders.
>>
>>69903003
That's the entire point of his character.
>>
File: Theon_5x06.jpg (66 KB, 1439x794) Image search: [Google]
Theon_5x06.jpg
66 KB, 1439x794
>>69903003
>YOU TOOK MY COCK NOW I'LL TAKE YOURS!
>>
>he will request a meeting with Dany
>he will stab her in the neck while being close to her
Alternatively
>he will ask the 20 Goodmen™ to help him
>they burn down the army and set the dragons on fire because why the fuck not
Not to mention Ramsay is the only character worth rooting for. He's so evil it's almost comical.
>>
>>69903003
This makes up 70% of the reasons I'm still watching.
>>
I thought that in the books he was baked into a pie
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.