[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I feel like this guy is a badass who should just destroy everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (411 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411 KB, 2048x1152
So I feel like this guy is a badass who should just destroy everyone for thei sins. However, I can totally see Dany riding in with her dragons and just burning all the white walkers. What can our brave King do to ensure victory against Caloreesi?I was thinking he should ally with the FM to assassinate the dragons. Is it possible he can actually communicate with humans? Thoughts?
>>
Ice dragons
>>
Does your occupational therapist know you're running wild and being as autistic you want on anonymous image boards?
>>
File: 1452407231890.gif (954 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1452407231890.gif
954 KB, 320x240
>>69896531
>only truly based character aside from CIA
>dany comes in at the end and kills him with her dragons
>most telegraphed fucking finale to a fictional series in history
>yfw
>>
>>69896580
Beneath the crypts of Winterfell? Oh man, IM SO EXCITED
>>
He could at least take out some of those stronk womyn characters so I can have a good laugh but that will never happen
>>
>>69896580
>>69896857
Under the wall you mean
>>
>>69896531
>Dany being the hero of Westeros

she's gonna go all mad queen and never leave the south, if she reaches Westeros at all

Bran is gonna warg out and steal her dragons to fight off the white walkers
>>
>>69896581
hahahahha fuck
>>
File: Darth_Maul_profile.png (785 KB, 653x816) Image search: [Google]
Darth_Maul_profile.png
785 KB, 653x816
>>69896531
BROTHER
>>
Sneks should just walk up behind those dragons with daggers and spears and kill them already.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.