[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Arya's storyline going to fucking move AT ALL? Holy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
Is Arya's storyline going to fucking move AT ALL?

Holy shit I was amped when she got to the House of Black and White, but I'm not sure how much more of her getting her ass beat and "a girl must not have a name" with no actual plot development I can take.
>>
they have 2 seasons and all they need to do is get her on a boat, then either get her to kings landing or the twins, then back to winterfell.

So no, her plot isnt going anywhere this season.
>>
>>69896501
her storyline is daenerys-tier stagnant
>>
>>69896640
Ouch.

I mean, at least Daenerys met Tyrion and keeps racking up more turf, even if they aren't going to bring her back to Westeros until probably the last episode.

With Arya it's basically like that episode of Boy Meets World where Morgan went to her room and didn't come down until the next season, except we keep cutting back to Morgan's room in every episode between and see her getting beaten with a stick.
>>
>>69896501
Dude I was just saying the same thing. It's getting old real fast.

Also why does she look like she is going half Avatar in that photo?
>>
Relax. Everyone bitched about Bran being pointless and boring, and see what his story is like now. Its ok for a side story to be slow-burning character/world building with a major payoff a couple of seasons down the line. There is enough action without Arya going on a killing spree just yet. It makes sense for her training to take a long time
>>
When will she show her tits and/or ass?
>>
I'm skipping them entirely.
>>
>>69897087

She won't on the show. But Maisie will eventually, in something else.
>>
>>69897230
why not on the show?
>>
>>69896501
>nicest gril you will ever meet
>TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH
>>
Looks like a fucking ayylmao
People watch this?
>>
>>69898394
kek
>>
arya has been the worst plot in game of thrones forever. its not going to change
>>
>>69898508
How can you say that when Dorne is a thing?
>>
>>69896501
>no actual plot development

The rules of GoT on HBO:

1. Appease normies
2. Fill time for fat man
3. If it looks hard, find a way not to do it
>>
>>69897087
ugh why
>>
>>69898820
I'm just curious. Her being a butter face and all.
>>
>>69898637
a couple episodes of dorne does not = the entire shitshow of aryas plot line. besides the fact that dorne had potential to be good.
>>
>>69896886
That's a really apt comparison anon
>>
>>69898508

What? She's had the most interesting story line up until Braavos.
>>
They should've just cut her out for a season, just like they did with Bran. It seems pretty clear that they're just going to have her in a holding pattern all season long, only advancing to the next step for the finale.

But I guess they can't do that because Maisie Williams is a bigger deal to the fans than What's-His-Face.
>>
>>69896501
She will kill the waif(u) and jaquen you heard it first here
>>
I just want her naked and beaten with a stick
>>
Why was she able to bitch slap the waif when she was blind, but gets her ass handed to her when she can see?
>>
>>69900275

It's pretty much a given that she wont fully complete her training and become a faceless man.

Obviously she's going to get real strong, go get needle, run away, and go get revenge and otherwise fuck shit up.
>>
I wanted to fast forward her scenes last season. The guy that plays the Faceless Man is a horrible actor.
>>
>>69896501
>spends the first half of the series running around doing nothing
>spends the second half training to become no one but kills the waif and quits before it becomes interesting
Arya is the worst character in the series hands down
>>
>>69896567
> get her on a boat
My berserk-induced trauma made me twitch at that sentence.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.