[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bran BRan BloodRAveN BloodRaven Bran is BloodRaven. Remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: game-thrones-bran-stark.jpg (3 MB, 3606x2400) Image search: [Google]
game-thrones-bran-stark.jpg
3 MB, 3606x2400
Bran

BRan

BloodRAveN

BloodRaven

Bran is BloodRaven. Remember when BloodRaven was telling Bran about if he stays too long that he'll get stuck there? I'm betting that an older Bran chooses a particular event to revisit and then stays too long, thereby allowing him to be in two places at once.
>>
That's bullshit but I kinda believe it. mite b cool
>>
>>69886850
Just wait until next episode where Bran tells Benjen Stark to meet him at a specific location/time during that Winterfell warging session. That's how he's going to know to save Bran and why we haven't seen him since the beginning of the series.
>>
>>69886730

Did they ever explain who bloodraven was in the show?
>>
>>69887088
No, just that he's "thousands of years old"
>>
>>69887084
Why would Benjen leave so early then? If he knows when to meet Bran then surely he would spend a little more time at the watch.
>>
anyone got a stream for GoT?
>>
>>69887793
because he is a man, and he needs a woman to guide him
>>
>>69886730
someone needs to shoop bran as mcfly and old guy as the doc because time travel is a thing now
>>
>>69887088
>>69887128
Not in the show, but he's Brynden Rivers. http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Brynden_Rivers

He actually made a cameo appearance in the Hedge Knight trilogy (Prequel books to the ASOIAF series), guy was as strict as Stannis.
>>
two things

1. Coldhands confirmed next episode?

2. someone post that webm of play sansa holy shit
>>
Anyone got a link to the leaked episode? Or a live stream link?
>>
>>69887084
Holy fuck you might b on to something here. Benjen disappears ranging after WW sightings; supposed to come back - almost inexplicably.
>>
Is that Max von Sydow?

Please don't tell me he's in this garbage show too...
>>
Just a friendly reminder that tonight's episode is less than halfway done, and there is still time to spoil it to people on /r/gameofthrones (and /r/asoiaf)

You can rickroll people by posting replies to comments in different subreddits, with imgur links to important screenshots :D :D :D
>>
>>69889233
Now that the show is beyond the books, the show is actually quite good. No longer constrained by GURM's pacing at all, stuff is starting to habben.

I'm not sure if that's Max von Sydow or not, but that was my first impression. Whoever it is he is a great addition to the show.
>>
>>69889233
Yes
>>
Can someone explain to me how some ordinary cripple kid obtained time travelling powers? Like what makes him special compared to any other kid on this show?
>>
>>69887084
According to spoilers benjen leaves after saving bran so why would he do that?
>>
>>69887948

Stricter.

I doubt Stannis would invite somebody to his place under guest right, only to pull a Frey and nail his head to a spike.
>>
>>69889642
>entire show is about bloodlines
>"durr hurr what makes him special?"
>>
>>69889507

I fucking hate what this show has done to this board
>>
lol GoT is making the Lost mistake and focusing too much on time travel
>>
>>69886730
I had a similar thought but that Bran is Howland Reed.
>>
>>69886730
Maybe this warrants another thread, but who and what is being whispered to the mad king?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.