[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Aragorn killing the mouth of Sauron was a war crime right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 288x175
So Aragorn killing the mouth of Sauron was a war crime right?
>>
HOLD THE DOOR!
>>
So Sauron torturing a child like creature to find his misplaced ring was a war crime right?
>>
Aragorn is the king. He decides what is a war crime and what isnt.
>>
Only in lands where such laws are held
>>
>>69876982
he was such a nice dude
>>
File: Tricky_Aragorn.png (260 KB, 348x520) Image search: [Google]
Tricky_Aragorn.png
260 KB, 348x520
"I'm saying that when the King does it, that means it's NOT a war crime."
>>
>>69877989
Look at this regal fucker. I'd follow him to the gates of mordor pillaging and raping orc and easterling villages along the way
>>
>>69877072
/thread
>>
>>69876982
>Aragorn in the book tells the frightened mouth of Sauron that he will not kill him in the battle, but in the months to come as they track down all of Saurons minions and slaughter them one by one.
>In the movie he just cuts his head off

If this isn't indicative to you of how watered down the trilogy is, then you're probably the intended audience
>>
>>69878177
There are no easterling villages on the way from Gondor to Mordor. Not to mention that if you would rape an orc you are kind of sick in the head. Plus, orcs don't look like they have anything worth pillaging anyway.
>>
>>69877989
>>69878177
>no eyebrows
>>
War crimes are declared by the victor.

Sauron had already declared the whole of middle earth guilty of war crimes, and the punishment was death.
>>
War is a crime
>>
>>69878177
How the fuck do you rape orcs when they're genderless golems animated from mud and filth?
>>
File: 1460783935370.jpg (224 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1460783935370.jpg
224 KB, 569x802
>>69878348
>implying we wouldn't take a detour
>implying we rape for pleasure
>implying we pillage for wealth
>>
>>69878541
WAR
WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR
ABSOLUTELY NOTHN'
>>
>>69878598
Depends what iteration you follow. I follow the one where orcs are twisted/ tortured elves and men with female counterparts
>>
File: 1420208659351.jpg (190 KB, 1305x799) Image search: [Google]
1420208659351.jpg
190 KB, 1305x799
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>69878752
>lives in fucking Mordor
>probably hasn't got laid in his life
>doesn't get to go out and serve, just inspect the troops as they leave
>only eats maggoty bread
>>
>>69878845
that's fair enough
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.