[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The way of the future >The way of the future >The way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1916x816) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1916x816
>The way of the future
>The way of the future
>The way of the future
What did he mean by this?
>>
He foresaw shitty movie rips and snapped.
>>
Is this Di Caprio's most underrated performance?
>>
>>69876669
It's his best. I shake in rage every time I recall he didn't won the Oscar for the Aviator.
>>
Underrated kino
>>
Show me all the blueprints.
>>
>>69875911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfZpBZCdCCo
>>
>>69876727
This. One of a few roles which didnt rely on excessive shouting.
>>
P U R E K I N O
>>
>>69875911
>Come and get the milk.
>Come and get the milk.
>Come and get the milk.
>Come and get the milk.
>>
File: image.gif (499 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
499 KB, 500x252
>>69875911

>tfw he's surrounded by piss jars

Hit too close to home, mi familia.
>>
>>69877798
Genius can't be contained to petty social conventions like hygiene.
>>
>>69875911

What was this guy's fucking problem anyway?
>>
>>69878007
>problem
>billionaire who gets to hang out in his own filth and watch flicks
Doesn't sound like a problem to me.
>>
>>69878007
He lived before the invention of anime.
>>
>>69875911
At that point Howard Hughes still had enough vision to see the Glorious things that technology would bring us. But as his nurses / handlers ( known as the Mormon Mafia) slowly move towards him we realize that he is too damaged to actively ever take part in that future that he so clearly sees
>>
>>69878461
The future that he partially created, especially in aviation.
>>
This is his best role, he should've got an oscar for this
>>
>>69878498
Quite right
>>
>>69875911
>the fuel of the future
>>
>>69878498
And the continued existence of Baker Hughes Oilfield Services, American Airlines through the acquisition of TWA, DirecTV through Hughes electronics and Raytheon through Hughes aircraft
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.