[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is up on Netflix Is it worth a watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: GhostfaceTVSERIES.jpg (38 KB, 960x603) Image search: [Google]
GhostfaceTVSERIES.jpg
38 KB, 960x603
This is up on Netflix

Is it worth a watch?
>>
>>69871119
is that supposed to be nu-ghostface?
>>
It was watchable.
>>
>>69871119
>that mask
what the fuck man
>>
It's decent unless you think of the movie as sacred or something.
>>
>>69871119
6spooky5me
>>
>>69871119
I never really liked the films all that much so the show was a bit cringy and engaging for me. Started it with a friend but then I never finished it myself.

However my friend who loves the films loved the show and did watch it all so if you did enjoy the movies its probably worth a shot
>>
the mask looks like it's got a cock in it's mouth
>>
>>69873443

>a bit cringy and engaging

Do you have a brain tumour?
>>
>>69873716
a simple typing error.

It was not engaging is what I meant.
>>
>>69871996
>>69873193
They didn't have the rights to use the original
>>
Scream Queens is better
>>
>>69873806
Yeah but it still looks like those 10$ masks you find in a dumpster
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-6vLCO7vRU
>>
>>69874067
>IT WAS A PRANK BRO
>>
>>69871119
Nowhere near as good as the films (except 3), but worth a watch. Slow to start and the plotting is sloppy but most of the character's will grow on you and there's some decent direction.
>>
File: BTFO.gif (904 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.gif
904 KB, 160x160
>>69871119
Maybe post the title of the show, unless you're assuming everyone here is loser who doesn't have a life? We don't all click on every article online, you know?

If it's not an original "SCREAM" then fuck it... because that's who they're obviously marketing it towards (judging from the 1 pic you posted, and the fact that it's a Netflix exclusive). Netflix loves to "bring new life" to old dead things.
>>
>>69875740
So, I was right... it is a new scream. Netflix just LOVES selling nostalgia.
>>
>>69873806
I'm predicting that somewhere in the story they claim that is the "original" mask and has been deformed in someway..... like Vader's mask in Force Awakens.

Again, Netflix is just capitalizing on our memories and bored retards eat it up.
>>
>>69874023
I'm pretty sure that's the point dumbass
>>
File: 1463545224414.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1463545224414.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>Turn ghostface into a nigger
>>
>>69875971
>>69875740
>>69875807
MTV are the ones to blame.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.