[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this be any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Preacher-Covers1.png (2 MB, 1050x640) Image search: [Google]
Preacher-Covers1.png
2 MB, 1050x640
Will this be any good?
>>
>>69868564

The Tom Cruise scene will have millions of views but that's it.
>>
>>69868601
Tom Cruise scene?
>>
>amc

No, because they have to make it downright pg-13 for that stupid network
>>
>>69868564
>no starr
>no saint
'no'
>>
>>69868938
WHAT!?!?!
>>
With Based Brian Huskey in it, how can it not be great?
>>
>>69868805

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/tom-cruise-makes-an-explosive-appearance-in-the-preacher-pilot

>In the premiere (via Entertainment Weekly), an unknown force from outer space possess preachers around the world, and eventually makes them blow up, inside out. One of those preachers is Tom Cruise, who appears on a TV screen speaking on behalf of the Church of Scientology in front of a crowd.

>Then, Cruise explodes, in a gratuitously violent fashion.

It might be bullshit though but just think of the reaction if it's real.
>>
>>69869143
I guess that kind of fits in with the satire of American culture from the comics...
>>
>>69868564
I was interested in this until I found out Seth Rogan had something to do with it.
>>
>>69869619
Ironic enough it praise the cowboy image of clint eastwood specially unforgiven.
It's just ennis taking a piss like always but with a message
>>
>>69869740

producer
>>
>>69871389

Well the Saint was clint eastwood but Jesse was more into John Wayne, thus his imaginary friend
>>
I think it will be a popular show with audiences. I'm not sure how faithful it will be to the source material though. I'll watch the premiere cause I'm curious.
>>
>>69869143
>One of those preachers is Tom Cruise, who appears on a TV screen speaking on behalf of the Church of Scientology in front of a crowd.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING PERFECT
>>
File: 1360848875228.jpg (51 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1360848875228.jpg
51 KB, 720x480
>>69868564
Dunno. I personally never cared much for the comics.
Lots of interesting ideas and some good story lines, but it takes a turn into "too edgy" in the worst possible way so often it's painful to read.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.