[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I haven't pooped in 3 days What did she mean by th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-05-21-20-39-38.png (492 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-21-20-39-38.png
492 KB, 854x480
>I haven't pooped in 3 days

What did she mean by this?

https://youtu.be/s07yFtqI3rw
>>
>3 days
Oh, I wish. I shit once a week if I'm lucky.
>>
>>69836893
This.
>>
File: 1378349968580.gif (23 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1378349968580.gif
23 KB, 550x400
>>69836893
>>69836931
Guys...
That's not okay.

You seriously need to change your diets up or something, eat some fucking fruit.
I mean I don't want to tell you how to live your lives but Jesus Christ. This comes from a place of love, go see a doctor for fuck' sake.
>>
I poop every day. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>69836856
She means she has a shit diet. Living off a camel diet ain't easy.
>>
>>69836856
>43 years old
>>
>>69838318
>be me
>quick bowels
>poop up to three times a day
Lifes good
>>
compacted feces

She's a fucking disesased nerd
>>
>>69836856

She's saving up for her next scat video
>>
So let's say you're at a fancy restaurant with her... and she goes to the toilet to reapply her makeup. When she returns she has this unusual brown shade of lipstick that seems to be rather stinky when you lean in to kiss her. She whispers in your ear that she applied it to her other lips too, and that you should take a break from the food and join her in the unisex bathroom.

What do?
>>
File: Felicia .webm (2 MB, 844x720) Image search: [Google]
Felicia .webm
2 MB, 844x720
>>
File: feelicia.webm (1 MB, 1182x720) Image search: [Google]
feelicia.webm
1 MB, 1182x720
>>
Never bring this whore up on /tv/ again
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.